
At what point does the uptick in incidences of Michele Bachmann saying crazypants nonsense in front of reporters graduate from political-cultural oddity to area of concern? How about on Tuesday, April 7, 2009, at approximately 9:22 a.m., maybe?
That's when Contessa Brewer and Erin Billings dug into the latest Bachmann frenzy -- her contention that the national service organization AmeriCorps was a dangerous front for youth "re-education camps." What followed was an almost unbearably polite discussion of Bachmann. We are told that she has a knack for saying "certain things that incite attention." We hear that she appeals to a "right flank" of the Republican party that is "enamored" of her. Attention is given to disputing the idea that she is a "darling of the Republican party," probably because people in the Republican party -- who don't exactly go out of their way to repudiate Bachmann's nonsense -- will do the bare minimum of going to people like Erin Billings of Roll Call and telling her: "You know, this is off the record, but Michele Bachmann doesn't really represent the Republican party."
It's all so lovely and polite in the way it pirouettes around the larger point, but the larger point remains the same: TUESDAY AT 9:22 a.m., MSNBC BEGAN A SEGMENT ON CRAZY MICHELE BACHMANN WITH THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE:
"Can helping your community be a bad thing?"
This was accompanied by a graphic on screen that showed the AmeriCorps logo with text that read: "Government 'Re-Education Camps?'"
Seriously! Does MSNBC need to answer the question, "Can helping your community be a bad thing?" Unless they have taken complete leave of their goddamned senses, the answer is no. Is there any extant potential, whatsoever, for a stunning expose on AmeriCorps running re-education camps? Again, the answer is no. AmeriCorps is widely known to be a perfectly benign national service organization that does a lot of good and is quite rightly and naturally supported by both parties. So there's no need to even put that question mark up there on the screen, unless they are festooning Bachmann's visage with them.
Frankly, Bachmann has arrived at the place where she has earned the interrobang -- "?!" -- perhaps accompanied by some "WTFs?!?" That's because if there is any story to be had here, it is this:
AMERICA! SOMEHOW THIS UTTERLY INSANE LADY NAMED MICHELE BACHMANN WHO BELIEVES EVERY CRACKPOT THEORY ON THE INTERNET HAS DRAWN NEAR TO THE LEVERS OF POWER!
This whole segment is just completely out of whack. Americorps should be thunderously defended against this stupidity, but instead, this nonsense becomes the springboard for one more polite discussion of Bachmann as a political curiosity. Would a madwoman at the helm of a plane be treated in this manner, or is Minnesota's 6th District just that expendable?
WATCH:
.

103 comments:
It's better than the de education camp Michele Bachmann went to.
That would be Oral Roberts University.
Onward Christian Solders !
Nothing about that interview seriously addressed Bachmann's insanity. They gave her a pass by saying she is the darling of and represents the "right flank" of the GOP. It was a load of bull crepe.
Bachmann's variety of craziness isn't hers alone, there are apparently quite a few (mostly) Republican lawmakers who believe anything they ready on the internet, assuming any know how to surf it.
The problem is, as doc stated, the way it's presented to viewers. The entire underground conspiracy-campaign needs a good WTF airing by the media. The more main-stream citizens of all parties who are made aware of this nuttiness, the better.
Maybe it'll improve voter turnout next time, to vote the crazies out!
At the end of the day Minnesota 6th district, St. Cloud and vicinity must take responsibility for this crazy person.
They never will. In fact she will unfortunately get re-elected. So, we will have her around for many years to come.
but they're just as crazy or crazier than she is...
St Cloud and Stearns County went to Tinklenberg.
http://electionresults.sos.state.mn.us/20081104/ElecRslts.asp?CtyCd=73&M=CTY&Races=0109&CtyNm=Stearns&ZoneName=&DID=
Buffalo, Anoka, etc. are deep red, and their votes decided it.
This woman needs serious medication and to be removed far, far from legislative powers of any kind.
Ignorance like this is exactly why I only watch MSNBC after 5:00pm. Watching some of those morning and afternoon pundits on MSNBC are like nails on a chalkboard.
There have always been crackpots saying incredibly moronic things. The question is what's different now that makes these statements so dangerous?
Dr. B. points out one thing of the problems, which is the polite treatment such baloney is accorded by our side.
Another is this: in the past her own party would have denounced her, shunned her and generally ignored her. Now the echo chamber that is the right wing takes this crap & repeats it among themselves until it morphs from a crackpot's musings to "everybody knows" that Obama wants to build re-education camps.
We bleeding heart types have to take some responsibility for wanting to live in a world where everyone's opinions are valued. Somehow we need to figure out a way to dial that back. This stuff is not benign. Let's be honest, it leads to folks shooting people. It needs to stop.
True, she did say her constituents need to be "armed and dangerous"! Her words, not mine.
*Sigh* Bachmann, you need to be shoved in a rubber room and forgotten about. Okay Minnesota, she's your mess, deal with her.
Unfortunately she is in the U.S. Congress and we all have to deal with her.
This is the problem with "Fair and Balanced" reporting.
Media believes that no matter what the Right says, it has equal value with what the rest of the world thinks.
How about doing some due diligence instead of being talking heads. How about some indepth reporting on the phrase re-education and what it means to the world at large.
By discussing the merits of this nonsense they tacitly give it credibility.
Their job as reporters isn't to quote people, it is to contextualize events so that people can understand them.
It is like someone saying "a man yelled fire in a crowded room; let's hear his perspective even though, you know, there was no fire and people died. His point of view has value."
No it really doesn't.
'Fair And Balanced' is just a tagline. The suckers who believe it deserve what they get.
You should meet some of those people in Minnesota's 5th district. They elected her. She reflects them. THAT is even more worrisome.
Good grief! I thought maybe it was some kind of aberration. Or perhaps it's just something in the water. Whatever the reason, it needs to be fixed! Pronto!!!
It is empty farm country, for the most part.
What they let cows vote now? Explains her positions a little... pure bullshit.
MSNBC has been like this since the election. The media accused them of helping President Obama get elected, so they decided to show everyone how fair and balanced they are. Chris Matthews has turned into a complete wuss, but David Shuster gets bumped by Ed Schultz. Shuster was great in his interviews with conservatives, calling them on their lies and asking tough questions: "Limbaugh says all Republicans want the president to fail. You are a Republican, so do you want the president to fail?" That's Hardball, not the t-ball round robin Matthews does now - and he's on twice! And don't get me started on Nora (the Cackler) and Contessa. They try so hard to sound tough, but they come across as wannabes. I'm truly disappointed with MSNBC.
Is there a mental competency test for our legislators?
No. And is there a mandatory drug test since they're so big on the failed drug war?
There really needs to be a mental competency test. But if there were such a test, no one would run for office for fear of being exposed.
No, dammit - but there SHOULD be.
In this day and age, we need the best and brightest in those representative spots (you know - the young people that are now dying needlessly for some vague "national interest" somewhere in some desolate piece of crap land).
I think it is appropriate to start highlighting hers and others comments in the media and places like doc's blog, and maybe one day it will be picked up by the MSM and the background will be known.
Ms. Bachmann is "Mad, Bad, & Dangerous to Know!"
Maybe, Bachmann should see what a real re-education camp looks like? I dunno, like the ones that were in Cambodian Killing Fields? These rants from her get loonier and loonier.
Please, everyone, bombard your own congressman or congresswoman with letters or email asking them to censure this crazy woman.
They can rein her in if they want to.
They will only want to if they get a big enough outcry from their constituents.
So, if you don't already know who your representative is, go to this website to send a message:
https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml.
I sent the following to my congressman today:
"Why don't you and your colleagues in the House of Representatives get together and censure Michelle Bachmann. She is crazy and is spouting dangerous ideas, if not downright seditious and treasonous ones. Surely you have the power to rein her in before she causes real harm to the American people."
Yep Obama planned to wipe her mind clean in preparation of her "Re-Education"...but someone had beat him to it.
Yep. Someone already hit the reset button on that one...
Wipe her mind clean? That ought to take all of about 10 seconds...
How much longer, and how many more incidents, is this woman going to dole out before Americans say ENOUGH!!
She's already publicly aired her belief that a McCarthyist witchhunt is in order.
She's openly advocated sedition. (a federal crime, considered a treasonous act by law)
Now this?
This walking case of psychosis was elected to federal office??
If Mrs Bachmann is truly a representative of her constituency, then we should ALL be concerned.
The only thing that alleviates my concern is the knowledge that she only made it through the elections to retained her seat by the skin of her teeth.
Maybe next time her constituency, at least those with some sense of decency, will mobilize and get her out of office.
Palin/Bachmann..........2012 ...................yeah!!
Oh please, please make it so. These 2 nut jobs would put the very last nail in the republican coffin.
Then there can be room for another party of THINKING conservatives.
People WITH intellect, principles, ideals and IDEAS!
People WITHOUT hate speeches, shock and awe, fear mongering, racism.
People that don't mix their religious dogma with their governing or politics.
The country need balance, it needs a right wing point of view.
What it does NOT need is a RELIGIOUS RIGHT WING.
If you do not posses the intellect, to understand that the world is more than 4,000 years old, you have no business holding office in this country.
MSNBC is a Wingnut Network until about 7 pm.
Actually until 5pm, as that's when Hardball comes on. Though 3 to 5 isn't so bad usually.
However the mornings until about 3 it's like there isn't a difference between MSNBC and Fox News. It's as if during those times no one there knows what a follow up question is or has the common sense to call out people when they are clearly lying and doing nothing but blabbing talking points.
Contessa Brewer has no business being on TV. She is the worst of them all!
So true!
This isn't about whether this should get a public airing. This is about whether MSNBC, on its website and on all of its "daytime" shows leans over backwards to give credence to the most hair-brained nutbags in our universe.
"Is it really so bad to think the earth is round?"
It's one thing to expose them to the light of day. It's another to take the most inane, untrue, inaccurate nonsense and treat it like it deserves anything other than derision.
Why are no Republicans denouncing this crazy loon ?
She is out here inciting people to cause harm to our President. She wants people armed and dangerous...
It wasn't just a coincidence that a loon went shooting up people before killing himself because he thought his right to buy weapons would be revoked by the President.
There are really crazy people out here who listen to these mass loons like Rush and Bachmann while we just sit by and tolerate it.
Who else has to get hurt before any real action is taken ? I understand freedom of speech, but Bachmann has gone too far...Shame on the people of MN who voted for and support her.
The problem is the media thinks they will be perceived as biased if they call Bachmann a flake.
You don't need any bias for one side or the other to see that this woman is not rowing with both oars.
Republican's Confession: OK, I'll admit it, I'm totally, completely, miserably depressed. I don't like the way this country is moving, and there are no Republicans out there to help change direction.
I'm a moderate Republican from Pennsylvania - a Bill Scranton, Nelson Rockefeller Republican - have been all my life. But my party has been stolen by a bunch of fright-wing southern wackos. Even my own US senator is becoming a fright-wing wacko just to please them.
Our heroes are supposed to be Palin, Jindal, Sanford, Rush and Hannity? You have to be kidding! That's all we have? That's our future?
Lord, if any of them actually DID go on to win the White House, I don't think I'd WANT a return to the promised land!
And that's why I'm so totally, completely, miserably depressed. I'm only cheered up by the satire on this blog (which I've been enjoying for quite some time), so I guess by commenting here now, I'm 'out of the closet'.
Your party was actually high-jacked a long time ago, by the neocons.
It was their work that brought the "fright-wing whackos" (I love your term, by the way) into the limelight to help get the real crazies to vote for them.
We've been watching the slow motion train wreck ever since Nixon, and it's taken out a lot of innocent bystanders. If you are Republican, you owe it to your country and your party to reign these nutjobs in.
Welcome stonelaw. I think you're the first repub who didn't post as 'anonymous' here, and then vanish. Stick around, to keep us 'fair and balanced'.
Totally gutless report there on MSNBC. Did they just throw in that fluff in order to fill up some extra time they had floating around, or was the truth too controversial for MSNBC news to take on?
I detest her!
Wow! You can't make this stuff up!
Oh, wait! You CAN!
Ms Bachmann seems to be positioning herself for a spot on Fox "News" when her political career concludes.
Michele B should might try getting an education before goes teetering off into re-education.
She is trying to align herself with really far right wingers so she can make herself attractive to run for president or perhaps vice president. They do have a lack of candidates that can appeal to them.
Palin/Bachmann 2012
Some slogans come immediately to mind, but I just can't bring myself to post them.
Think "Country First" and I'm sure you will get the drift.
I'm thinking "Crazy About America"; "Two Bodies, One Brain"; and the like.
You, however, went to a place I never would have traveled. Although I admit that I didn't have to think hard to know what you were getting at, so maybe I would have gone there eventually. LOL
I would love to meet someone who actually voted for Bachmann.
And ask them----why?
They let them out once a week for sunlight, ask them then.
I have only met three people from St. Cloud, all of them while seving in the US Navy as a psychologist - not a big sample but random.
It was the end of the Viet Nam War and the beginning of an all volunteer service, which also biases the sample, so I offer this observation cautiously, if not tongue in cheek.
One hates to paint the entire district with a broad stroke but all three men had psychiatric illnesses, all believed that the Country was going to imprison them, and all three returned to the VA Hospital in St. Cloud.
No doubt, Ms. Bachmann's constituency includes more than a few chronic alcoholic and/or psychotic individuals or we wouldn't have to be subjected to a paranoid action figure in the Congress.
St. Cloud must be a wild place on weekends and full moons... Then again, she does represent the intellectual wing of the GOP.
I feel your frustration. Keith Olbermann addresses it head on, but few others do. Any story run on Bachmann's latest insanity should be along the lines of "Is Rep. Bachmann out to destroy volunteerism in America?" or "Michelle Bachmann's - a case study in paranoia in politics. How dangerous is she?". The story should be always approached from the part where she's unhinged and then if they want to be kindly - if they must - then they can do that. But always, always it should begin with what in the heck is wrong with this woman?
But I don't hold out much hope. Watch Olbermann. You'll feel better. For an hour at least.
And sadly this isn't the first time that MSNBC and Contessa Brewer have done this in reference to Bachmann lunacy.
Two weeks ago when Bachmann was out there spouting her nonsense about how Geithner was open to changing our currency, Brewer lead into the story as though Geithner was indeed toying with the idea of changing our currency.
While for most of us it's easy to see the scare game that this nut job is playing ....isn't it the responsibility of news organizations to be clear in their reporting and not perpetuate such misconceptions to the public.
They missed out on both an opportunity to educate the public on the world reserve currency as well as pointing out the fact that one of our elected officials in Washington is making false and misleading statements to the public.
Is the moon really made of cheese?? Find out tonight on MSNBC when both sides of the topic are debated.
Sheesh...I'm all for being objective in news reporting, but c'mon!
::snicker::
Will someone stop Bachmann's crazy scheme before she actually gets her re-education camp up and running?
This woman has serious issues.
If the republican party ever wants to be taken seriously again, Steele, Bachmann, Limbaugh and Palin need to be reeducated!
Or lobotomized!!
Sorry, doc, but I couldn't bring myself to watch it again, because I saw it unfold Tues morning at 9:22am. It was the most irresponsible, and insidious display imaginable. When I saw the "Government 'Re-Education Camps?'" on the screen, I was like WTF is going on?
It was pathetic!
A link to the AmeriCorps site is in order - they're an absolutely wonderful organization that accomplishes great good and spares the US government a lot of funding for such things in the process. Maybe this is a good opportunity to get out more publicity about the virtues of this organization:
I refuse to listen to this nut. The "re-education camps" comes from the far (crazy) right. I heard this during the election. The camps were training "a private army" too.
The only real danger our country is in is from within.
Forget RE- education camps . The GOP is against ANY kind of education.
Educated informed people shun the GOP like the Plague it is.
Sung to the tune of "If I Only Had A Brain"
Oh the thoughts that I'm a thinkin"
They're really kind a stinkin"
There's voices in my brain..
Oh the B.S. I will share it
and the msm will air it,
cos i've finally gone insane!
Brilliant ... I love it. :-)
Priceless.... may I borrow that??
We could while away the hours
Locked up in our towers
with Limbaugh in our brain
I'm re-loading my ol' rifle
And with me you best not trifle
Cuz I REALLY am insane
LOL...GREAT ONE! This happens to be one of my favorite songs..ummm, wonder why? lol
Anyway, it wasn't difficult for me at all to sing your little dittys to that tune... Thanks for making my day! hehe
Is it not REFRESHING AS HELL to actually have something to smile about for a change, no matter how serious our problems are?
It just seems to be a lightness in the air...guess hope will do that for you.
Doc -
I'm right there with you, but, should we really be surprised?
Think ACORN!
Think Global Warming!
Think the Theory of Evolution!
It makes no difference to the RIGHT, how good, how reasonable, how important, how rational, how scientific, how pragmatic, or how beneficial to society an idea is.
All that matters is that it WASN'T THEIR IDEA!
Therefore, it must be bad!
Why do far right conservatives have so little faith in our country?
Re-education camps?
Do they really believe a majority of Americans are going to give up Target for socialism?
Are they afraid Al Gore is going to inspect their bathroom every morning to make sure they don't waste toilet paper?
Don't worry scaredy cats. We moderates, liberals, libertarians and independants will protect you. We will fight to maintain our democracy. You'll be safe. Don't cry.
They have no ideas or solutions (because the conservative base won't allow them any) so the only way to get on tv and stay there is to pander to the stupid. Even real politicians are talking nonsensically. It is truly a remarkable phenom. It's good for democrats though.
Americorps is a partnering of non-profit, public agencies and faith-based organizations that has been providing jobs to local communities since 1993.
They (mostly high school volunteers) work in health care, public education and environmental clean up.
Yes, they along with other similar organizations like VISTA, Senior Corps and NCCC are community public service organizations.
The volunteers help in their local communities.
All very subversive stuff, "promoted" first by Bill Clinton, then GWB and now Obama.
So, GWB did promote volunteerism and also funded Americorps during his reign.
So I think once again Bachmann and others just continue to show their absolute ignorance and nuttiness, not knowing the difference between "community service" and "re-eduction".
Some folks should try getting an education the first time.
The MSM is doing everything in their power to deride the current course of direction set into place with the election of Obama.
Corporations are scared shitless and are doing everything they can to convince people to not change the course from 30 years of disastrous fiscal policies that benefit the rich and screw over the poor.
I wonder what Bachmann's aluminum hat collection looks like......
Who was that guy who used to be the leader of the National Association of Evangelicals? Wasn't his name Ted Haggard?
I seem to remember seeing a documentary in which his organization ran an extremely large youth group in which they were taught not only religion, but right-wing talking points.
The right would go absolutely bonkers on us if we labeled this group a re-education camp, when that is exactly what it was.
I saw that. It was like watching Nuremburg, 1936, all over again!
I also remember their "jesus camps" where they brainwashed small children with rightwing propaganda. Oh the hypocrisy.
Yes, and Haggard ended up being disgraced because he indulged in meth with a gay male prostitute. SO much for Christian "education."
The phrase "crazypants nonsense" is just hilarious, and henceforth I will always use it (with the proper nod to Dr B) to describe Michele Bachmann and Victoria Jackson).
But seriously, she really is very dangerous despite of how loooooooney she is.
There are crackpots with guns out there who just eat shit like this up.
You are correct. We should take this seriously because some people Do take her seriously!
When public officials and media talk show hosts talk about revolution, about becoming armed and dangerous, talk about re-education camps that are only volnuteer centers and they spin off on and feed on the dark fears of a few....they are inciting violent thinking and the atmosphere of political discourse becomes dark and nasty and dangerous!
Thanks, doc, for a great post. My son graduated HS and had no direction in his life. He did 2 "tours" in Americorps and it changed him in profound ways for the better.
He started and finished college, and is now a Peace Corps Volunteer in the Dominican Republic assisting local communities in agriculture and youth development activities.
He is an incredible human being and so very conscious of his fellow citizens. Bachmann's rants about "indoctrination camps" are misguided and misinformed.
Thanks for pointing it out.
As an AmeriCorps member, you can:
* Tutor and mentor disadvantaged youth
* Fight illiteracy
* Improve health services
* Build affordable housing
* Teach computer skills
* Clean parks and streams
* Manage or operate after-school programs
* Help communities respond to disasters
* Build organizational capacity
Anybody see "brainwash" on the list?
This whole Communist conspiracy theory is spinning more out of *complete* control than I ever thought possible. Joe McCarthy himself would be so proud I'm sure. I'm 40 years old and have never seen such a fever pitch of Communism fears in this country before in my lifetime.
I am a dyed-in-the-wool Democrat, but my husband is an independent voter, maybe leaning just slightly to the right. He does not identify himself as either a Democrat or Republican and has voted for both parties in various elections. He has recently told me that there are people he works with who he always thought were intelligent, rational, and educated telling him about (and seem to be buying into) this "re-education camp" theory too. He says it's crazy the paranoid delusions of these people, they sound ridiculous. You'd think that Stalin himself came back to life!
My personal theory is that it is fueled, either consciously or not, by the fact that Obama is black, coupled with his foreign-sounding name. Ever since he clinched the Democratic nomination I've seen soooo many racist opinions and attitudes emerge from people that I never thought it would, and I can never look at those people in the same way again because of it.
I find this to be true too and I find it to be incredibly sad! I had friends who went out and bought guns when Obama won the election and when I told them that there was no intent to take away peoples guns, they became enraged and we had a terrible argument.
Consequentially, we no longer talk. They are so anti Obama, I can not even be in the same room with them!
Others are convinced that if we advance any social programs to help people we are socialists. The true colors of people are coming out and it is not pretty...I can no longer look at these people in the same way either.
I agree about being unable to be in the same room as some people who are so absurdly anti-Obama.
I voted in the primaries in NY (for Obama) and then moved out to AZ before the election (where I also voted for Obama). Oh Man! What a change in view points! Back east, people had a fairly good grasp on reality (at least everyone I knew).
Now that I've moved out here, I refuse to talk politics with anyone because I'm afraid of what might happen when they find out I supported (and still do support) our President!
We cannot even have a civil conversation with our neighbor, because every time we try, he steers the conversation to politics, about how Obama is ruining the country, we're all socialists, he's going to take our guns, he doesn't have a birth certificate, he's a muslim... ugh.. the list of Rush Limbaugh's talking points from this guy goes on and on and on!
I can't wait to move back East in a few years.
I could have written your post! I absolutely agree with the last paragraph and have been shocked, unfortunately, by some people I know and the things they have said.
I, also, have been seeing a lot of bumper stickers in my community that I find disturbing, considering how well educated so many people in this area are. They read:
End of Socialism--January 20, 2013
The Beginning of an Error--January 20, 2009
U.S.A.--It's History
And worse yet? I actually saw a car with a Confederate flag tied to its antenna. I couldn't believe it. I havent' seen something like that since the sixties during the Civil Rights Movement or when driving through a small town in the Deep South in the sixties or seventies.
I mean, this is a rather large burb, outside one of the largest cities in the country, where probably 50% of the people here are employed in the oil industry.
I have neighbors that have lived all over the world. Yes, they vote very conservatively, but I always thought it was because they were fiscal conservatives, and I'm really beginning to question that.
AMEN. I'm getting scared of the right-wing.
Really.
Our news media treats them like they're sane.
That's because our media is owned by right-wing corporations.
Bachmann has a knack for saying "certain things that incite attention" because she says things that are absolutely loony.
Like, "I was kidnapped by aliens and they tickled me for three days" loony!
And Bachman appeals to a "far rightwing fringe flank" of the Republican party that is "enamored" of ANY rightwing female who doesn't look like she just wandered in off the prairie.
Let's get down to brass tacks, people.
Would anyone, Republicans included, give two hoots about what Michele Bachmann or Sarah Palin say about anything if those two women looked like the dumpy, overweight, under-fashioned, simple-minded conservative grandmas we saw at the Republican National Convention?
Of course not!
These two women are just the political versions of Britney Spears or OctoMom. And just as creepy.
I just like the whole tone of this conversation. Every time she opens her mouth, "WTF?!" enters my brain.
The expansion of Americorps has been praised as a bi-partisan initiative.
I guess the Republican party keeps her so far out of the loop, that she doesn't know Republican Orrin Hatch co-sponsored this.
As a resident of the great State of Minnesota, my apologies to all of the Beings, human and otherwise, that have to endure the thought of Michelle Bachman.
If any one is interested, she was an embarrassment looooooong before she went to Washington, DC.
The ever sanctified and spooked citizens of Woodbury, Anoka and St. Cloud sent her to Washington, DC.
Many a Mega Church thrive out there in the woods, not far from the city. They, that bleed on their knees for the Rapture and pray for the rest of us to burn in hell. They put her in office.
Also, as a high school student, she spent her summers off in Wasila, Alaska. She had an uncle there. She ate moose burgers.
What does that tell you?
If you want an idea of just how scary Bachmann is, read this article in a Twin Cities newspaper:
http://www.citypages.com/2005-02-23/news/somebody-say-oh-lord/1
Speaking of reeducation camps, she home schools her own kids (and maybe the foster kids she takes in). She campaigned to yank Harry Potter out of local libraries because he is a bad influence. Her husband runs a Christian counseling center. Hmmm.....
Her official website says she and her husband own a mental health facility in that state.
yes, one of the services at the facility is supposedly helping to be cured of being gay!
Let's get her committed there.
Next time she visits, lock her in!
Bachmann's problem is that she hasn't converted her tinfoil hat from analog to digital.
LOL!! Doc's the man!
Genius! ROTFL
Post a Comment