WELCOME TO DR. B.'S WORLD

This new white format allows me to post complete pics (the other Blogger formats cut them off, practically in half). Pretend you're reading your newspaper or something.

Dates separate each post, barely, so look for the dates on the left. Print is large & readable. Comment section is unchanged. My Profile info was at the bottom, but I moved it back to the top. Deal with it.

[Disclaimer: Pursuant to the UCC (Uniform Comedy Code), all depictions of events and persons on this site are more real than reality itself, and therefore any resemblance to reality is not really real.]

Unbalanced. Unfair. I report. I decide.

ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE. If you have already abandoned hope, please disregard this notice. In this blog, you'll be exposed to the way I see things. Lots of things. Stuff I think of. Things that happen. Random weirdness. Occasional seriousness. My life. My world. My universe. My reality. By reading this, you have given me brief control of your mind....

Dr. B.

Dr. B.

About Me

My photo
You damn kids get off my lawn.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

CAPTION THIS PHOTO


Original Caption: US President Barack Obama, center, and standing behind him are his wife first lady Michelle Obama, left, and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, right, wife of French President Nicolas Sarkozy at the Palais Roham in Strasbourg, France, Friday, April 3, 2009.
Surely you see the possibilities...


.

89 comments:

Lisa said...

As Carla dares Barack to turn around...so does Michelle.

snuffaluffagus said...

Under intense and somewhat embarrassing scrutiny, President Barack Obama momentarily loses his focus.

123dee said...

Carla smirks as she sees Sarkozy vainly look around for the soapbox she hid earlier.

keepingfaith said...

Rarely does a camera lens portray the focus of the media so brilliantly.

adlib said...

"They call it a menage a trois in America too, no?"

jimbei said...

michelle: when we get back to the room that ass is mine, i hope he's ready!

carla: i wonder if they do it regularly, with nick i just don't want to :(

barack: last night was a blur...

3primecubed said...

Oh, mon dieu ! Tu es sérieux ? Ma Michelle!

MObamican said...

Mon Dieu, he even looks good from the back!

turkeyinthestraw said...

Barack does look like Prince Charles from the back, like someone left the car doors open.

Shar said...

Wow, these first 100 days are just a blur.

rumplestiltskin said...

A certain someone Presidential had been leaving the toilet seat up again.

yermammy said...

Barack seems a little out of focus ... maybe he needs that antihistamine in my pocket so he can be "Claritin clear".

shanghai slim said...

Heartbroken that he couldn't ride the rollercoaster, President Sarkozy runs in tears from his taller counterparts.

Jacob Von Hogflume said...

President Obama's attempt to recreate Robert Palmer's "Addicted to Love" video didn't quite work out as planned...

miss mary said...

Michelle: "That bitch better stop staring at my man"

Carla: "mmm Michelle is so hot...Dayum, Barack is a lucky man"

glitch said...

STOP LOOKING AT THE DAMN CAMERA!!!
Geez, amateurs!

ThomasPatrick said...

"Ladies, tonight one of you will get a rose, and the other will go home...."

obamarican said...

lol what's that from, the Bachelor?

cltclt said...

Michelle Obama dons a new bouffant hairdo for her European tour, so she can be taller than Carla Bruni

Andrew S said...

Red Rover, Red Rover, let Michelle come over.

heavyload6 said...

the president leaves Michelle and Carla to discuss the details of their up coming ménage à trois

maven said...

President Obama visits Madame Troussaeu's wax museum where he was photographed walking past the current first ladies.

magnus_the_rhino said...

Damn.........I told him he should wear boxers today.

petra said...

Carla: God, I wish Nicolas was that tall.

goin broke said...

Carla Bruni: "Barack could be had."

zakfish88 said...

Obama: "Handling North Korea is a breeze compared to these two".

Ravenback47 said...

Hey Michelle, does he have any brothers?

alaskan99577 said...

'Obsessed' - staring Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, and Carla Bruni-Sarkozy. Coming soon to a theater near you.

Average American said...

Michelle: 'If I catch her looking at him like that ONE MORE TIME..."

JerrysKid said...

Barack : OK Girls... Let's shoot some hoops.

Michelle? You and I are shirts. Heh.

Gretchen30 said...

My beau is hotter than your beau!

canarypapers said...

Barack: I know ladies. My ass beats all of the G-20.

Carla: I'm trying my best not to look.

Michelle: You'd better not even think about it.

lyrical said...

There once were these Head's of States wives

Acting proper and good all their lives

But when Barack shook his booty

Even while acting snooty

It made them break out in sex hives

pensiveobserver said...

Though botox injections prevent it, carla is actually looking at obama and smiling.

redelf said...

the nerve. she touches the queen and i married one!

cclawyer said...

ouch!

skippydoorknob said...

Michelle: "That's my man."

Carla: "God, I wish that was my man".

kiwiscanfly said...

Stepford wives and their commander-in-chief.

obama4life said...

Barack thinking: I hope Michelle didn't notice that Carla winked at me

Kristen said...

michelle and carla both thinking: what i wouldn't give for palin's wardrobe budget.

gluchnurse said...

love it

turkishtowel said...

whoever turns away first loses.

madbonger618 said...

Obama thinking "Change I Can Believe In"

proshot22 said...

"They hate to see him leave but love to watch him go."

fougasseu said...

Bruni: Hmmm...I wonder if he can...

Michelle: Yes, HE CAN!

semisarcastic said...

Carla thinking: "Don't look at his butt... just DON'T!

Michelle thinking: "She better not be lookin' at his butt!"

Barack: "I know they're back there, checkin' out my butt."

nostradamus said...

British News Correspondent, clearly more interested in what the wives are wearing, focuses his camera on them and not on the President.

mad cathy said...

Carla: "Is it twue what they say about black men being...... gifted?"
Michelle: "It's twue! It's twue!"

nana4g said...

Carla to Michelle: Could we free trade husbands?

Gwendolyn said...

Michelle, thinking: "You wish, bitch!"

obamamama said...

Behind every great man stand two women, in focus.

mork345 said...

Focus Honey, Focus!

t2tim215 said...

Carla: Want him!

Michelle: Got him!

Juno Mary M said...

Carla: "Oh it's on!"

Michelle: "Bring it."

Anais said...

Suddenly the words "Mocha or French Vanilla" take on a new meaning to the young president....

Gustavsaves said...

They're right behind me, aren't they?

doubledown33 said...

Michelle: "Bet you wish your husband was as hot as mine? Don't cha!"

guitarhero said...

They are totally holding hands behind his back.

ikeedikeed said...

"Hey Carla, How do you say 'he's mine' in French?"

Jacques said...

(Il est le mien)

oregon_ivy said...

Carla: "mmmm I'd Love to be the creme in this Oreo cookie"

MarkFradl said...

"Can you tell him to get out of our shot?" "He's your husband, you tell him."

Christina said...

Pictured are two beautiful people and........Michelle Obama.

jodi said...

meow

twisty said...

Carla Bruni looks on helplessly as Michelle quietly hums the song, "My Guy."

dhokra said...

Is that hair on his jacket?
Does she see that hair on his jacket?
I hope there is no hair on my jacket.

nebraskamike said...

Photograph by Nicolas Sarkozy

Tejano said...

Michelle to Carla..."Yep, its true, once you go Barack, you never go back!"

usa-for-obama said...

Michelle -

"If he calls me Carla again I'll strangle him!"

facingreality said...

Barack's penchant for spontaneous blurring worries his wife, to the amusement of Carla Bruni

TomFox said...

"We get a turn in front... when?"

american patriot said...

It's good to be the Prez.

Aunt J-ha said...

Behind every successful man is a woman, beside her is his wife.

ranting tommy said...

The two first ladies try hard not to show their embarrassment as Barack tries to hail a cab using only his mind.

Churchilldowns said...

Vous lez vous couche avec moi ce soir ?

allbluezoo said...

Ooh, mama like...

highandmighty said...

Bow chica bow wow!

EISENHAUER said...

Barack: Yes we can!

Carla: Oh, I wish HE could...

Michelle: I wish he WOULD!

lionel trane said...

Carla: I wonder...
Michelle: I know.

akatherder said...

Photographers complain that "some guy" keeps getting in the way of their shot

seenitall said...

lol!!!!

canto do galo said...

Barack Obama is no longer the focus of attention at the G20 Summit

Dr Mum said...

What happens in Strasbourg, stays in Strasbourg

dlinguist said...

Carla: We definitely need closer relations with America.

whatsthatsound said...

After 20 minutes in Strasbourg, France surrenders to America

rontun said...

Psst, Michelle... Michelle? Toilet paper on his shoe. I repeat toilet paper on his shoe.

demninja said...

Carla: I'd hit that.

costadelbarto said...

After way too much champagne last night and a game of truth or dare gone terribly too far, it was a very awkward morning...

Joey B said...

Oh, President Obama, vous etes mon petit bon bon, cafe au lait. Non?

Blog Archive