
Ann Coulter may be completely silenced, at least for a while.
If the New York Post's Page Six report is true, Coulter broke her jaw and her mouth is wired shut:
http://www.americablog.com/2008/11/ann-coulters-jaw-wired-shut.html
"We hear that although we didn't think it would be possible to silence Ann Coulter, the leggy reactionary broke her jaw and the mouth that roared has been wired shut..."
Check back here for confirmation and updates.

87 comments:
she had been unusually quiet this election cycle..i thought it was just that i refuse to watch fox news....
You're right. I think she may have been warned (or realized herself) that viciousness was not going to work this time. Yet they still unleashed Sarah thinking with her cute little family and down home sweet talk, she could spew the negative and get away with it. It didn't work.
Now how does one break their jaw bad enough for it to be wired shut to heal? Only a punch or accident of some kind could have caused that.
How did it happen?
that was so vague. she broke her jaw, how?
Evidently, she doesn't want us to know how :)
ahh, but we will know...give it a day or two.
Sorry to inform you but having your jaw wired shut doesn't mean you can't speak. Having TMJ surgery & wired for 10 weeks 30 years ago, I was able to return to work in one secretary law firm 2 weeks after surgery. The wires didn't stop anything other than eating solid foods. Therefore -- this won't stop her.
Think about it -- you watch ventriloquists basically do the same thing. They just don't have the wires.
This would be the time to talk to her about liberal values of tolerance, sharing, giving, communicating.
Too easy -
I pass.
sorry for the pain...enjoying the blessed silence from ann though.
DO...NOT...SAY.....WHAT....IS....
ON....YOUR....MIND....USE....
.....RESTRAINT
Hmm, this begs the question: How did that happen? The jaw is not easy to break.
I've had a surgically broken jaw that was wired shut; it's still possible to talk, although it's not easy and can cause severe muscle spasms.
I don't wish ill of Coulter. In fact, I want to send her some baby food since that's the only thing she will be eating for a while ;)
have you read her columns lately? pure pablum no spice. no spunk. no fire at all... nothing libelous, doesn't use the f a g got word, nothing. quite boring.
i've always thought that she was a liberal, just clowning like a hard right-winger. You're not supposed to take her seriously, you're supposed to say, "My god, is THAT what those people think?"
she sounds screechy on the radio. the hosts are usually anxious to end the interview with her. She reminds everybody of their batty old and hyper-opinionated spinster aunt.
Take a breath sweetheart.. You were always so wired. Now your jaw is. relax, and get behind OBAMA!!!!!! it's a big enough tent.
With all the talking she does... One would think that her jaw would have the strength of 100 elephants..
how did she break it?
Grating her teeth at the recent Republican losses.
She tried to say "President Obama," and her jaw blew.
Obviously by not having wisdom teeth removed
U folks here are too clever!!! Loved that one!
LOL!
I hope she gets well soon enough to say 'President Barack Obama'.
Luv it!
This shouldn't be a problem. Most Republicans are talking through clenched teeth lately.
I wish I'd said that! ;-)
Does this mean that she will be teaming up with Kanye West to do a "Through The Wire" remix?
I realize it's Ann Coulter, but still, gloating over her misfortune undermines the criticism of her tactics. Let's hope she makes a full recovery and then shuts the hell up of her own accord.
I admire your decency, and shall wax my mustache to points in your honor.
Perchance sir, is your name Snidely Whiplash!
I'll bet she has good healthcare coverage. The kind she would like to deny to everyone else.
Don't tune in to her. But, from what I hear, this is not a bad idea. Maybe this "jaw shut" thing will catch on, & Sara Palin will be next.
Ever notice how she laughs after she gets done pontificating----she's a comedian. I hope people don't take her seriously------Fox is for the uneducated------their goal is to fool the people who refuse to read and educate themselves.If we had an educated society fox news shows would move to Comedy Central where they would have astronomical ratings-----when i need a laugh i tune into fox news.
Even the Post's slamming her.
When the conservatives' version of The National Enquirer doesn't like you, your time's definitely up.
Ann Coulter's mouth wired shut?
Well paint me yellow and call me a cab.
fly me sideways and call me a frisbee.
Hooray for small flavors......guess she gets a turkey shake!
...with brussel sprout mush and cranberry sauce to follow. Yum!
Now THAT's Karma !!
Couldn't have happened to a nicer person...You betcha
Did she break it, or wear it out?
I totally spit Coke out my nose when I read your comment, and it was totally worth it!
She has officially become "The Silenced Minority".
What a hallowed time for the USA. We have much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.
Rumor has it miss coulter and fox news have worked out a complicated system of winks and nods - so miss coulter can continue her vociferous attacks on the democrats.
Love these postings. Clever, clever, clever...................
It's a sympathy injury to support the wired shut brains of Palin and Bachman.
AAHHH! THE IRONY.. IT BURNS!!!
She hates more than just liberals, she seems to hate everyone!
herself included and life itself
Remember, she hated the 9/11 widows too. Anyone who said such things about them should be banned from polite company and tv.
Maybe stick her tongue out at them. I think you can do that when your jaw is wired shut.
My mother taught me that "if you have nothing nice to say , say nothing at all." This is Coulter's opportunity to do just that!
At last! Some good news! Never take the wires off!
Hey, what we all want to know is what was she doing to break her jaw... Somebody finally hit her?
Now she'll have to work on purifying the Jews via sign language.
oh yeah, I almost forgot about that one.
the lady's downright evil.
I'm not even a liberal. I just think hatred, lies and hypocrisy are wrong. The fact that cunning, deceptive propagandists like Coulter and her ilk enjoy such widespread support is a sad statement about the American populace.
Merely a case of her jaw finally catching up with what passes for her brain.
Is it possible to put an unbreakable lock on Coulter's jaw and mouth?
That would be a great service to all mankind.
I hope it stays shut forever
she has never said anything nice about anyone.
Ann Coulter's a right-wing agitator and controversy-seeker whose jaw deserves to be wired tightly shut.
It's almost as if our prayers have been answered.
Finally, the Right Wing Barbie Doll has to shut up. This is, after all, the woman who called 2004 VP nominee John Edwards a faggot in 2007 while speaking at the Conservative Political Action Conference.
Here’s the best part about the Coulter broken jaw news. No really, this is really good: Seems she has a brand new book titled "GUILTY” due out in early January and, of course, was all booked on TV and radio talk shows to discuss the “much-needed reality check on a Left gone wild," declares the book's jacket.
Her latest work reportedly exposes and mocks the media's love affair with all things Democrat and all things President-elect Barack Obama.
Too bad Ann won’t be able to say a word about her new book.
That’s just a gosh darn shame.
Thank GOD! Too bad her mouth can't stay wired shut. The world would be a better place if her hateful invective never polluted the airwaves again.
Couldn't have happened to a nastier person....
Bush is on the way out,Obama is on the way in, and Coulter has her mouth wired shut. MY MY MY, WHAT A CHRISTMAS PRESENT.
I guess we won't have the self-appointed 'voice of truth' for the next few weeks.
Maybe she can share pain meds with Rush Limbaugh.
I wonder what proctologist did the work?
I still say Ann Coulter is a guy who had a really bad sex change opperation
Exactly, and this is just a cover story while she has her adam's apple removed.
perhaps it broke when the election results were announced and her jaw hit the floor
Maybe it's her way of dieting. She looks like she is anorexic
Coulter represents the lowest common denominator in this country...it's a true sign of the sickness of this administration and this era, that an idiot like her would even have ANY forum at all.
Proof that God hates facists.
Doubtless the Karmic symbolism will be completely lost on Ms. Coulter, but what a blessing it would be if she'd start using her mouth for something other than spewing forth hateful garbage.
God works in mysterious ways
Wouldn't surprise me if she fell into someone's fist! I'm a republican & I can't stand her!
Personally, I believe she missed her calling as a porn star.
I'm not a liberal, but I absolutely hate Ann Coulter! This story made my day! I don't wish her any pain or lasting injury, but the thought of her mouth being wired shut made me smile :-)
Ann Coulter was the poster child for conservatism, whatever the Hell that's supposed to mean... Conservatism almost destroyed this country with needless wars, letting Osama bin Laden get away, war profiteering, poor equipment for the troops, poor planning for their illegal war, tax breaks for the rich, illegal torture, illegal wire tapping, weekly scandals, outing a CIA agent, trashing the Constitution and the Geneva Convention, no regard for the environment, and the coo de gras, presiding over an economic meltdown the likes of which we haven't seen since the great depression. Isn't conservatism great?
let us give thanks, oh lord of hosts.
Remember kids, this is the USA. As wretched as she is to some (many), she still has every right to her opinion.
I personally think she is a moron but I'd never advocate denying her her rights. I just ignore her as much as possible. Try it - there are way too many important things to pay attention to than to waste time on her vitriolic diatribe.
This is one of the best pieces of news I have heard since Obamma was elected!! It doesn't quite compare, but it is nice.
I am all about freedom of speech, but I do get sick and tired of hearing some people
Ann Coulter is an abrasive, self righteous, holier-than-thou, finger pointing, arrogant, foul mouthed lying republican that acted like she knew everything, when the reality is she knew nothing. Anything bad that happens to her she most definitely deserves. Karma's a bitch.
maybe it's just orthognathic surgery.
Damn, now you made me go and google.
lol
BTW you could be right, we'll see...
Post a Comment