Victoria Jackson, former "Saturday Night Live" cast member and Al Franken hater, went on Sean Hannity's show on Monday night.
She started by cheering "Fox News, yay! The only one with the truth! Yay!"
And ended by saying Rush, Sarah Palin and Sean Hannity should run the country, but it was her words in between that really shocked her fellow panelist, Fox News contributor Bob Beckel.
"My motivation is gone, because [Obama] will punish me if I'm successful. That's how you start communism, is just take -- Cuba. Obama wants to be Castro."
At this point Beckel could only say, "What?" But luckily Sean Hannity came to her defense at that vicious attack saying, "He wants to redistribute the wealth." This is not the first time Jackson went on Fox News and called Obama a communist.
She went on to discuss how she became politically interested, saying:
"Well, I've never been involved in politics. 'Cuz it's just neh neh neh, neh neh neh. But all of a sudden it was, it was: Oh, Hillary Clinton is a socialist, she wants to socialize medicine. Well, I'll have to vote against her. And then all of a sudden a communist appears! Out of nowhere! And that's when I started to get involved. So I did research. Uh, black liberation theology, his church, is Marxist. And his professors are Marxist. Redistribute the wealth --"At this, Beckel seems genuinely worried for her, trying to reassure her that Obama is not a Communist and that she'll be fine.
WATCH:
.

93 comments:
You can literally hear the wind whistling through the empty canyon between her ears....
It is apparent this person has some deep mental problems, but just for the sake of openness let the GOP keep her as the face of the Party of Idiots.
She's the only "celebrity" they could get to back them up.
Wow.
Victoria Jackson: Coming soon to a NutriSystem commercial nearest you...
I don't know what medications this woman is on, but she needs to cut back on them.
I can't believe any woman at her age who, dressing, acting and talking like an 8 year old, could get anyone to take her seriously.
To exemplify the level of discourse on the Sean Hannity Show...
"Larry the Cable Guy: straight ahead".
She has the same insane look in her eyes as rep. Michelle Bachmann.
Since she fits in so well maybe they can put her in place of Megyn Kelly
Victoria Jackson was the LEAST funny of all the women on SNL....she played the same character in every skit she was in. She's not getting work b/c Obama is a communist???? Doesn't she realize it's b/c she's not any good!!!
I think Victoria Jackson has serious mental and emotional problems, even by comedian standards (and I include her in that profession in only the broadest sense), and I hope she gets the help she desperately needs. How FOX producers can sleep at night while exploiting the mentally ill and emotionally disturbed is beyond me...
They're all whacko over there.
She's afraid of being punished if she's successful? Well, I guess that explains her career...
She'll never have to worry about it....
Thanks for the comic relief from AIG, doc.
Well, the Colbert video was pretty funny yesterday, but you know what I mean.
All your blogposts are funny in a satirical way, but we commenters need the chance to not be so serious now & then in our comments on your blogs.
This Victoria Jackson video gives us a chance to lighten up here.
Methinks Rush is the defacto leader of the GOP and Jackson is the poster girl for the party.
I think definitely those two should go on the road and get plenty of face time on TV too.
Let's all encourage Hannity to book her on his show on a regular basis.
heh
The Republican Party's acute inability to have any sense of shame astounds me.
How can ANY American take them seriously when Palin, Hannity, Limbaugh,Jackson, Joe the Plumber, and other random venom spewing blowhards are their most celebrated advocates and leaders?
It's crazy victoria, miss jackson if ya nasty
ROFL!
Since the last time I saw this untalented hack on television was a non-speaking role in a cat food commercial, I guess this is a step up. It's awesome what an A list of talent the Republican party gets on their side.
If Ms. Jackson actually believes the drivel that comes out of her mouth, she's not much different from the rest of the GOP base.
She'd fit right in at any McCain/Palin rally- you betcha!
Without the Victoria Jackson Mentality, InsHannity, Beck, O' Rally, et al, would have no audience, and America could have avoided an 8-year detour into the Dark Ages.
Victoria Jackson = GOP"s newest poster girl. They continue to be the gift that keeps on giving.
And keep wearing that lovely red bow, dear, it suits you!
It's like they're interviewing Elmo. Who can take this woman seriously?
Hannity, apparently.
She is not faking, she appeared in a campaign video too, and truly believes every psyco word she says. That is her real voice, and explains why you don't see her working much on television, or anywhere else.
What was the song she sang on SNL? Oh, yes: "I Am Not a Bimbo".
and she did handstands.
She had me at that Rush Limbo should run the country bit ...
That is when I knew she was officially OFF HER ROCKER ....
Little girl voices kind of work when you're in your 20's and hot and flexible, doesn't work at all in your 50's and fat. The Republican party is the party of the ignorant, Palin, Steele, Joe the notPlumber, Limbaugh, Hannity etc. Ain't no sin in being stupid, but they've overdone it.
She made this awful movie in the 80's called "Casual Sex" with Lea Thompson, and now she has the balls to wave a bible around on national television, and screech this is what America needs more of? Did you get paid much for promoting casual sex in the 1980's Vicky?
Sounds like a couple of friends of mine, who when they were young they partied at all the clubs and slept around with anything with a pulse.... now that they're too old and tired to party....they have found religion.
Thanks, Victoria. Coming up next, we'll find out what Farrah Fawcett thinks we should do in Afghanistan.
This woman is serious.
I have seen her talk politics before (I think it was on Politically Incorrect with Bill Maher) and this is the same kind of crap she was spouting then.
I found it somewhat shocking then, because I had watched her on SNL and figured to be in that cast she must be pretty liberal minded.
The only thing we've missed is that we actually believe she is playing stupid, when in fact, she is just plain stupid!
It looked like even Hannity didn't know what to do with her. She's what we call "special."
This is a GOP role model for women?
How thoroughly depressing.
O.M.G !
Victoria Jackson for RNC Chair!!
After watching that clip, I can recommend many other candidates for Fox interviews. They can pick out the most vocal of street people who wander our sidewalks shouting at random pedestrians.
Ah yes, Ms. Jackson is a font of intellectualism for the right wing.
Next up on FOX- Eva Gabor's ghost talks about her hero, the tragically misunderstood Joe McCarthy.
cuckoo-bananas.
It is obvious that she is trying to restart her career in a niche market. Maybe she will get some gigs at conventions for air conditioning equipment or maybe CPac will give her 5 minutes next year. Pretty sad if this is the best they can do.
A middle-aged Z-list celebrity who talks like a toddler and wears a fuchsia bow in her hair has no credibility.
Hmmm, lets see. :
'Celebrities' on the Repub team:
- Victoria Jackson, Naomi Judd, Travis Tritt, Jon Voight, Chuck Norris....can't think of any others.
Democratic Celebs :
- Steven Speilberg, Bruce Springsteen, James Taylor, Oprah, George Clooney, Alec Baldwin,
Tom Hanks,Beyonce, Larry David,Tina Fey...the list goes on
Do we see trend here?
- Repub celebs = no talent, passed their prime, idiots,
- Dem Celebs = Super Talented, Award winning, charitable,
My 5 year old heard this clip from another room and came running into my office thinking Elmo was on...
Up the meds till she assumes the fetal position and becomes vewwy, vewwy qwiet.
Watch out, Palin! Now you've got competition for 2012.
Remember when Republicans used to at least try to find the coolest Republicans in Hollywood? Maybe there aren't any, anymore.
Oh, btw, love how she said that she just got into politics. B.S. She was shilling for Republicans 10 years ago on Politically Incorrect.
She also said that Steele was picked because he's black. A liberal makes any assumption about race on the Fox, they're instantly labeled a race monger. Guess it's ok if a conservative does it.
WOW
WOW
W O W
And may I add....
WOW!
Watching Fox News is like watching that little car at the circus. Just when you think it's empty, out pops another clown.
I PROMISE you, THIS IS NOT AN ACT! Anyone that has followed her knows she has been a wingnut for YEARS.
Sadly, she's not "performing" - she's not bright enough to understand the irony of performance art. She really is a sincere, irony-free wingnut fundie. She has been for years.
Jackson has been spouting Fundamentalist Christian "testimonies" against liberals, gays, etc., for years. Watch the crazy Christian Right religious channels--she's been all over them for a decade.
Jesus made her say that.
that woman's head is a black hole. i'm amazed that even fox would put her on.
They're desperate for has-beens over there.
Lets face it....she's a dunk-tank clown and there's not enough baseballs.....
http://www.victoriajackson.com/
The truth is, this IS the way she is, has been, likely always will be.
I've been following this blog a while, because it's hilarious, never commented until now, and for what its worth I'm a professional comedian (feel free to Google me) and I've worked with Victoria a few times.
I'll simply say that it isn't an act, those are her real views and that is her real voice.
She is a very sweet person, very religious and very conservative, and although I could not be more opposed to her views and the conclusions she draws, I don't doubt her sincerity.
Glad you came out of the shadows to comment, but I have to say that regarding Jackson? Sincerity and intelligence are two different things.
she makes sarah palin look like a member of MENSA...
She's a slightly younger version of the infamous kooky lady who called Obama a Muslim at the McCain event...
She perfectly characterizes today's average Republican voter. Scary. There's a LOT of them.
Victoria Jackson
Stephen Baldwin
Joe the Plumber
Sarah Palin
David Vitter
Rush Limbaugh
John McCain
Sean Hannity
Ann Coulter
Dick Cheney
George Bush
Bobby Jindal
Damian Redux
Ted Stevens
Eric Cantor
Dennis Miller
Bill Oreilly
Mike Huckabee
Seriously? I mean... SERIOUSLY????
I'm a former Republican, and I honestly can't believe what's happened to the party. The likes of Snowe, Collins, Pawlenty, Crist, etc. are semi-reasonable - and perhaps even moderate enough to show the party what ideology needs to be adopted in order to be competitive, but look at the list of complete clowns now represent and/or speak for the party.
My hero and namesake Eisenhower would be so very, very proud.
Not.
I just had lunch with one of my favorite people, a 93 year old friend of the family.
She said essentially the same thing as you did.
As a lifelong Republican, she is shocked and ashamed at what her party has become.
She said it began when Reagan dumped the mentally ill people out on the street when he closed the mental hospitals.
Don't forget the latest addition to this hall of shame, Michael Steele.
You left out:
Ted Nugent
Chuck Norris
Ted Haggard
Larry Craig
Mark Foley
Michelle Bachmann
Michael Savage
William Kristol
Elisabeth Hasselbeck
Laura Ingraham
Pat Robertson
Ted Haggard
the late Jerry Fallwell
Karl Rove
Alberto Gonzales
Heckuva job "Brownie"
Ike wasn't really a Republican. He'd been recruited by the Dems as well.
But guys like Nelson Rockefeller, Barry Goldwater, and even William F. Buckley would be appalled at the mindless and idiotic 'talking points' being spouted by the Republican Party.
These were people that had real intellects, people who were well read and well informed - people who put the interest of the NATION over the interest of their political party.
They could and did work with people they might disagree with and behaved civilly even towards those they vehemently disagreed with.
They all disparaged the mindless mob that their party now panders to.
I'm a lifelong liberal Democrat but I USED TO respect the republican party that use to keep us liberals in check.
I was a HUGE fan of William F. Buckley, a man of intellect and class.
The Republican party is just a now a party of bullies and cynical whiners - the only reason they have any life let is the same reason the National Enquirer will always have an audience: they cater to sensationalism, they think in stereotypes and love to label anyone they don't like so they can be demonized wholesale.
Does Victoria Jackson have a measurable I.Q.?????
"And his professors are Marxist. "
Ah, Columbia University and Harvard Law School, those bastions of Stalinism!
And everyone knows the Harvard Law Review is just Mao's Little Red Book in a different cover.
Yeesh.
Victoria Jackson needs to say no to extra helpings and yes to exercising something other than her mouth.
Can you believe she started out as a contortionist?
Still a contortionist, too, if you try to follow her logic!
She didn't "suddenly" become political - she was open about her religious and political beliefs when she was on SNL, supposedly to prove they didn't just slam the left. Unfortunately, as so often when they try to bring in right wing entertainers, they have zero talent. Her little girl schtick was tired before she opened her mouth years ago - now it is just shameful. "Oh Gosh Oh Gee the Big Bad Black Man is Scary!" ~ this is what the right wants to present to the world? A 50 year old heavily medicated washed up has been Shirley Temple wanna be?
At last, Hannity has met his intellectual equal.
Do you guys really think she was serious? I can't tell if she's for real or being a female Andy Kaufmann.
You must have missed her appearances on Fox during the election. She's five cans short of a six pack.
It's not a stunt. To quote Robin Williams, "She's full-goose bozo!"
No stunt. She's an honest to goodness whack-job.
When and how exactly did she go batshit insane? Too much coke at the SNL after parties?
Alas, the poor thing found Jay-sus and has been losing brain cells ever since.
She was raised in a conservative Christian home, and has always been just as she now is.
Whatever she's on, I need some.
She really is that stupid, isn't she?
Yes, she really, truly is.
Fox put her on because she thinks like their viewers.
At about that grade level.
Their viewers won't complain.
They're comforted by the idea that someone like her is on the tee vee.
And she must be there because she's smart.
That must mean they're smart, too.
Fox knows exactly who they're appealing to.
She's there as a way for Fox to fling out incendiary buzzwords over the airwaves.
Right. The scariest part of all of this is that out of our 300 million population, about 150 million people in our country think and act like this.
In a weird way I have to thank Victoria Jackson for putting a face on the Right wing that is needed.
It is exactly what this country needs to see.
The idiotic rhetoric that is spewing out of these people's mouths is exactly what I want intelligent people to continue hearing, so thanks for posting this, doc.
Send in the clowns...
don't bother-
they're here
Was this a SNL skit gone wrong?
Was this some kind of bassackwards audition?
What just happened there?
She is not crazy--she just doesn't live in reality. (thanks Uncle Nick--I borrowed that)
I think Elmo should take her to court and ask for damages.
If this is the "voice" of the republican party--than a moment of silence please for the demise of what was once (a long long time ago) a worthy adversary.
Doc--even the comic relief is freaking scary.
Agreed. Unfortunately nearly all 'media' republicans (Palin, O'Reilly, Coulter, Hannity, Limbaugh, Joe the Plumber, etc.) are as progressive as she is. I look forward to the GOP wheeling her out more often. She's a poster child for the current Republican intelligentsia.
Post a Comment