WELCOME TO DR. B.'S WORLD
This new white format allows me to post complete pics (the other Blogger formats cut them off, practically in half). Pretend you're reading your newspaper or something.
Dates separate each post, barely, so look for the dates on the left. Print is large & readable. Comment section is unchanged. My Profile info was at the bottom, but I moved it back to the top. Deal with it.
[Disclaimer: Pursuant to the UCC (Uniform Comedy Code), all depictions of events and persons on this site are more real than reality itself, and therefore any resemblance to reality is not really real.]
Unbalanced. Unfair. I report. I decide.
Dates separate each post, barely, so look for the dates on the left. Print is large & readable. Comment section is unchanged. My Profile info was at the bottom, but I moved it back to the top. Deal with it.
[Disclaimer: Pursuant to the UCC (Uniform Comedy Code), all depictions of events and persons on this site are more real than reality itself, and therefore any resemblance to reality is not really real.]
Unbalanced. Unfair. I report. I decide.
ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE. If you have already abandoned hope, please disregard this notice. In this blog, you'll be exposed to the way I see things. Lots of things. Stuff I think of. Things that happen. Random weirdness. Occasional seriousness. My life. My world. My universe. My reality. By reading this, you have given me brief control of your mind....
Dr. B.
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(368)
-
▼
October
(32)
- HOW MUCH??
- FINANCIAL BAILOUT SOUVENIRS
- IF YOU WERE THE BOSS, WHO WOULD YOU HIRE?
- ESSAY, BY SARAH PALIN (IN HER DEBATE/SPEECH STYLE)...
- KISSINGER/PALIN TRANSCRIPT
- AFTER YOU VIEW PALIN'S FLOW CHART, LET'S MOVE ON T...
- THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE (BUT THE LIES ARE WAAAAY OU...
- A STATISTICAL FACT: HALF THE PEOPLE ARE BELOW AVER...
- PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGNS AS TRAINS
- McCAIN SAYS OBAMA'S ACTUAL FIRST NAME IS 'THAT'
- QUITE A FEW THINGS HAPPENED FRIDAY -- HERE'S A FEW...
- DAMN IT FEELS GOOD TO BE A BANKSTA!
- THE DIFFERENCE
- SELF-EXPLANATORY
- RACIST MORONS ARE EVERYWHERE - AND THEY VOTE!!!
- JOE THE PLUMBER WINS THE 3RD PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE. ...
- McCAIN MORPHS INTO HIS TRUE SELF: NOSFERATU
- WHADDYA MEAN I'M NEGATIVE?!?!
- OBAMA RALLY DRAWS 100,000 IN MISSOURI
- COLIN POWELL ENDORSES OBAMA FOR PRESIDENT
- IN YESTERDAY'S STATEMENT OF SUPPORT FOR OBAMA, COL...
- COUNTERING McCAIN AND PALINS LIES ABOUT OBAMA'S AC...
- SARAH PALIN'S $150 MILLION PERSONAL SHOPPER IS ALS...
- SARAH PALIN DISPLAYS THE LATEST IN VOTE DEMOCRATIC...
- RETAIL SECTOR SOARS ON NEWS THAT PALIN SEEKS NEW O...
- MORE FUN WITH CARIBOU BARBIE
- HERE IS YOUR NIGHTMARE SCENARIO.... PICK ONE,,,GO ...
- PALIN ASSOCIATES WITH CONVICTED FELON
- HEY JOE THE PLUMBER - HAVE I GOT A GIRL FOR YOU!
- FOR MANY EVANGELICALS, IT WILL BE THE END OF THE W...
- McCAIN BUSES IN SCHOOL KIDS TO FILL 'CROWD', CALLS...
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN, OR NOT...
-
▼
October
(32)

15 comments:
Palin's toy train is off the tracks LOL
Great pic. Sums them up nicely.
The election now depends on the 8% of the voters who are still undecided and they fall into a variety of categories: the Chronically Insecure, Racist Democrats, Attention Seekers -- and a whopping 45% of Stupid.
The Stupid are the swingiest of the swing voters -- and they, as they always will decide this election, because stupid people vote, although some will forget to,many will make simple mistakes -- eat their ballots, go into the voting booth only to urinate and leave.
But some will vote and only personal attacks affect them. ... And on November 4th, the election will be in their hands.
Dr. B. covered this in yesterday's blog. Red States will only turn Blue if enough above average IQ voters turn out in force, because the presidency is decided in the electoral college (if a state goes to Obama, he gets all the electoral votes).
If you live in a Red State. get your intelligent friends to vote Obama/Biden!!! (it goes without saying that anyone voting Republican after the last 8 years has got to be hopelessly stupid)
If some people vote for McCain just because he's white, they're stupid. Can they guess how McCain will thank them for their votes? He will continue to punish them and reward the rich at the voter's expense.
My fellow prisoners, I cannot get to where I want to be without your support. So, my friends, and fellow prisoners, for the next 28 days I shall rely on more of the racial attacks that you've been seeing from my campaign over the last couple of weeks.
McCain actually said my fellow prisoners in a speech today! Google it.
i have met plenty of white people who will secretly vote for Obama, but would never say it out loud because of the people they are around.
So they're around stupid people I take it.
Christian fundamentalist racists, so yeah. Stupid. Well, some are quite smart and successful Republican types, so a better work maybe is ignorant.
stu-pid: characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness
ig-nor-ant: lacking in knowledge; uninformed
they go together nicely
John McCain has already shown his brilliant vetting policy with Sarah Palin. I'm confident he'll pick a crack team for his administration. I'm hoping for Elizabeth Hasselbeck as Secretatry of State!
It's incomprehensible to me how there can be so many people out there that are brain dead enough to support knuckleheads like McCain and Palin.
My husband, blue collar white guy, truck mechanic, flag outside on the front porch, not a political junkie at all (basically, someone Sarah Palin would condescendingly describe as "Joe Six-Pack"), called me a little while ago to tell me he sent $25 to Obama's campaign. (With no prompting at all from me, BTW.)
It was his first political contribution in the 20 years I've known him. You know why he did it? Because McCain called Obama "that one." He yelled at the screen when McCain said that, and couldn't stop venting about it all through the debate.
I can't exactly describe his reaction -- it wasn't just "how dare he insult the candidate I'm voting for." It was as if it was his patriotic duty to help stand up for Obama and stop McCain.
So I think he truly accepts and sees Obama as his president- Red Stater on surface appearances, but Blue Stater at heart.
Okay, that made me giggle.
Yay! One of Julie's (my daughter) comments came through; she's been having trouble posting here from her home in SC, but her mother's PC in Syracuse lets her comment. Kewl.
Post a Comment