WELCOME TO DR. B.'S WORLD

This new white format allows me to post complete pics (the other Blogger formats cut them off, practically in half). Pretend you're reading your newspaper or something.

Dates separate each post, barely, so look for the dates on the left. Print is large & readable. Comment section is unchanged. My Profile info was at the bottom, but I moved it back to the top. Deal with it.

[Disclaimer: Pursuant to the UCC (Uniform Comedy Code), all depictions of events and persons on this site are more real than reality itself, and therefore any resemblance to reality is not really real.]

Unbalanced. Unfair. I report. I decide.

ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE. If you have already abandoned hope, please disregard this notice. In this blog, you'll be exposed to the way I see things. Lots of things. Stuff I think of. Things that happen. Random weirdness. Occasional seriousness. My life. My world. My universe. My reality. By reading this, you have given me brief control of your mind....

Dr. B.

Dr. B.

About Me

My photo
You damn kids get off my lawn.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CAN YOU NAME THESE MEN BASED ON THEIR HIGH SCHOOL YEARBOOK PHOTOS?

Don't you just love seeing pictures of famous people in high school? (Okay, so I already ruined the game, they are not your high school boyfriends.) They offer a glimpse into the past lives of people you've come to know in adulthood, and (in some cases) make them seem slightly less scary. Can you identify these men?




Who Are These Guys?

Your high school boyfriends.

The Kingston Trio.

Republican bigwigs.

I don't know about the other two, but I used to buy pot from the one in the middle.


(To find the answer go here.)



.

71 comments:

Dr. B. said...

No fun just commenting on the 3 photos I posted. Go to the site, check 'em all out, and leave a comment. Thanks for playing.
- Dr. B.

Anonymous said...

nancy pelosi was a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Did GWB roll out of bed and take a picture? He has bed head. Babbs must have been so proud. Cheney was better looking than I would have expected. Pelosi is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Dick Cheney, Andy "Ann" Coulter, and John McCain. The older they get, the cuter they ain't.

Anonymous said...

Dick Cheney and John McCain for sure. John Kerry in the middle?

Anonymous said...

cheney, huckabee, mccain

Anonymous said...

That's gotta be it.

Anonymous said...

Isn't anyone going to the site?
Go back and look for this at the bottom of doc's blog for today:

"(To find the answer go here.)"


then click on the blue 'here'

Anonymous said...

How did Huckabee get that octopus to sit still on his head long enough to snap that picture?

Anonymous said...

Cheney actually used to look like a decent guy. I guess brimstone and hellfire ruined his looks. Bush looked like Hervé Villechaize and Joan Collins' lovechild.

Anonymous said...

The picture of Carter is truly frightening.

Anonymous said...

Augh! No more! (gasp!) NO MORE!

Way too creepy.

Anonymous said...

Just commenting on the 3 doc posted: The one on the left is my former priest before things got weird. The one in the middle's the one who sold us the stuff. The one on the right I shared a cell with along with the other two.

Anonymous said...

Nancy Pelosi was a stunner!

Mike Huckabee? Now that's just funny!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHahaha...
Blagojevich almost has the same haircut!!!

Anonymous said...

Maurice, Robin and Barry Gibb?

Anonymous said...

h.w. bush = Crispin Glover.

Anonymous said...

weird.

Anonymous said...

I love George (Unibrow) Bush's pic. He looks like he was out partying and chasing debutantes the night before.

Anonymous said...

Obviously, he was.
Kind of eerie how he looks like Will Farrell

Anonymous said...

Ok. Were I to have attended high school with Biden, I would have so totally had a HUGE crush on him. He is HOT!!!! Like, OH MY G.O.D HOT!

Anonymous said...

Bush Jr looks about 40 in his pic. Makes sense I suppose.

Anonymous said...

...Hillary was CUTE !

Anonymous said...

And I didn't think it was possible for Al Gore to look more serious...

Anonymous said...

I agree. Or George Bush more stupid.

Anonymous said...

Nancy Pelosi's pic, while being very pretty, looks like she's a country music artist.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Nancy Pelosi and the Hillbilly Bugger Boys...."

Anonymous said...

I never thought I'd say this, but Dick Cheney was a good-looking young man. Typical high-school jerk though. My uncle actually went to high school with him in Wyoming. He confirms Dick was indeed a first-class d-nozzle.

Joe Biden is the hottest of the bunch. Not surprising, as I think even as an old guy he is very attractive, and radiates kindness as well.

McCain looked like a dork.

Nancy Pelosi was very beautiful.

Hillary looked like a nerd...

Blago hasn't aged a bit. I think he's a pod person.

Huckabee, well, there is no explanation for what is on his head. Is it a hat? A white-guy 'fro? He sure does look like a guy I used to buy drugs from back in the day! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Whoa, I just noticed the small shot of Rudy G. Was he already cross-dressing in high school??

Anonymous said...

I guess W developed his coat & tie standard later. He must have forgotten they were taking school pictures that day.

Anonymous said...

My god Joe Biden was a looker back in the day.

Anonymous said...

His son Beau is a hottie too.

Anonymous said...

Good stuff, but how about a senior pic of America's yummiest Governor, Kathleen Sebelius (or the 2nd yummiest, Jennifer Granholm)?

Anonymous said...

Granholm is definitely the yummiest, hands down.

Anonymous said...

Gee, Cheney used to smile with both sides of his mouth. What happened?

Anonymous said...

Perhaps he became enamored of Burgess Meredith when he played 'The Penguin" on TV's Batman.

Anonymous said...

And I litteraly LOL'd when I was scrolling down, seeing all these clean cut individuals, so full of hope and dignity....and then you see George W Bush. HAHAHA!!!

Anonymous said...

You can tell a lot about a person from their high school yearbook photo.

Take these three that doc posted (I am not a fan of any, but it is interesting to look at their psychology as revealed in these photos)

Cheney: Many people who know him personally have said that the Cheney they knew from the past is gone, and he seems unhinged today. It has been traced to a heart attack, a personality change perhaps brought on from a kind of minor brain damage. Certainly in his high school yearbook photo you see a twinkle and kindness in the eyes, a sense of humor and sweetness in his visage. What happened?

Huckabee: now his confidence is right there with his direct gaze, and he has a slight smirk, like he has a secret joke.

McCain: He looks as though he is about to cry. This is a sensitive face, and looks like one who has low confidence. He looks shy, even fearful.

Life changes the face and the personality changes over time, but this is where these three have come. Interesting.

Anonymous said...

"Cheney: Many people who know him personally have said that the Cheney they knew from the past is gone, and he seems unhinged today. It has been traced to a heart attack, a personality change perhaps brought on from a kind of minor brain damage."

I'd say the more likely scenario was that he actually died from the first heart attack and the soul of a demon took up residence in the vacated host body.

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Re: McCain.... He was a BIG playboy whose partying lifestyle wasn't going to be hindered by any Naval Academy rules. I think he actually looked defiant in the pic.

Anonymous said...

Cheney and McCain look like a couple of Wally Cleaver's old buddies. It's a shame that these guys had the opportunity to grow up in the golden age, and all they wanted to do later in life was sell out future generations.

Anonymous said...

Gore looked like Superman and gw bush looked like Ted Bundy !

Anonymous said...

Barack looks kinda stoned.

Biden looks like a young man with a future ahead of him.

Nancy Pelosi looks like such an idealistic, dreamy little baby doll. She just has that expression like "what can I do to help my fellow man."

Hillary looks like Tracy Flick from 'Election' but twice as cunning.

McCain looks 12 years old.

Sarah Palin looks totally nuts.

Huckabee looks like the kid in 'Almost Famous'.

GWB looks like Ted Bundy.

Daddy Bush DOES look like George McFly.

Clinton does in fact look like a "fat band kid", a fat band kid who can charm the panties off of the cheerleaders.

Jimmy Carter looks like he knows some terrible secret.

Blago looks like some smiley jerk you'd smoke a joint with in the bathroom in high school.

Al Gore does look like Clark Kent.

Cheney looks like Biff Tannen, which means he probably beat up Daddy Bush in High School.

And yeah, Rudy's hair looks gay but it was the 50's and everybody had hair like that.

The only other main observation I have is that GWB and Sarah Palin both look seriously unstable, like budding serial killers.

Anonymous said...

Looking at Cheney's yearbook photo reminds me of the flashbacks of Voldemort when he was still Tom Riddle in the Harry Potter series.

Anonymous said...

Cheney reminds me of the kid who used to kick the back of your seat nonstop and only did it harder if you asked him to stop.

Anonymous said...

I don't believe the picture of GWB is from high school: He would've graduated from Anodver in '64, that appearance wouldn't have been tolerated for a prep school portrait. Moreover (having gone to a boy's prep school), hair remained an issue until the early '70s. I'll speculate the picture of the princeling was probably for the frat.

Anonymous said...

So at what point did Dick Cheney become demon possessed and Mike Huckabee find right-wing religion? McCain obviously lost his job as Wally Cleaver's stunt stand-in.

Anonymous said...

My vote for dorkiest looking: Bill Clinton....

Anonymous said...

Bush looks like Reverend Jim and Judy Tenuda had a child that was abducted by Muppets.

Anonymous said...

I am just glad someone got a razor to Bush's unibrow before we had to see him everyday.

Anonymous said...

The best is the Norm Coleman pic (cut and paste URL to your browser)

http://www.vetocorleone.com/2009/02/norm-colemans-yearbook-photo-is-your.html

LMAO

Anonymous said...

WOW! It's worth the cut/paste trouble! Jesus, is that you? When I heard God wanted you to 'serve' I really thought he meant 5-10 in the state pen. Now I'm convinced otherwise. Franken, step aside - God has spoken.

Anonymous said...

God isn't registered to vote in Minnesota.

Anonymous said...

Wow..... Speechless... Totally hippie.... you gotta see him...

Anonymous said...

Oh holy shit! He was beautiful. I'm so embarrassed.

Anonymous said...

Bush 43 looks like he was just ripped off the couch after a wild night of getting shit-faced.

Anonymous said...

yes, and that is not a coincidence..

Anonymous said...

Moe, Larry, and Curly!!!

Where do I pick up my prize?

Anonymous said...

Whatever it is that Huckabee has on his head in his pic later migrated north to nest on Blago

Anonymous said...

Wow, young Cheney doesn't look half as evil as the old Cheney!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Go to Doubledown33's link and look at Norm Coleman's pic! Who woulda thunk it?

Anonymous said...

I believe the middle one is Ramses II--also known as Ramses the Great who reigned for 67 years during the 19th dynasty in Egypt (as taken from a temple wall painting).

Anonymous said...

Don't know about that, but I want to take off my shoes and run barefoot through Huckabee's hair.

Anonymous said...

Is that Rudy in a woman's nightie?

Anonymous said...

So, from left to right in doc's pics:
- a future war-crimes defendant
- a mediocre aging bass player
- a guy whose only smart economic stand was to marry a rich girl.

Anonymous said...

Spunky Zoundslinger
Farkel Fingerbanger
Laddy Morose the Multiplying Horse

Anonymous said...

lol - you still affected by the repub nonsense letter to america a few days back?

Anonymous said...

I am! Doc's pics are of Grover Dill, Scut Farcus, and one of the Bumpus hounds.

Anonymous said...

Wow. Michelle Obama's picture was a total surprise.

Anonymous said...

Hillary looks like that snotty blond girl Reese Witherspoon played in "Election" who baked cupcakes so people would vote for her.

Anonymous said...

Ew, spoiled rich boys. The kind that kept me from going to fraternity parties.
So much for the best and brightest. If America were really a meritocracy these guys wouldn't have risen above taking care of the family pets. At least its still possible for the cream to rise to the top, no thanks to these guys.

Blog Archive