WELCOME TO DR. B.'S WORLD

This new white format allows me to post complete pics (the other Blogger formats cut them off, practically in half). Pretend you're reading your newspaper or something.

Dates separate each post, barely, so look for the dates on the left. Print is large & readable. Comment section is unchanged. My Profile info was at the bottom, but I moved it back to the top. Deal with it.

[Disclaimer: Pursuant to the UCC (Uniform Comedy Code), all depictions of events and persons on this site are more real than reality itself, and therefore any resemblance to reality is not really real.]

Unbalanced. Unfair. I report. I decide.

ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE. If you have already abandoned hope, please disregard this notice. In this blog, you'll be exposed to the way I see things. Lots of things. Stuff I think of. Things that happen. Random weirdness. Occasional seriousness. My life. My world. My universe. My reality. By reading this, you have given me brief control of your mind....

Dr. B.

Dr. B.

About Me

My photo
You damn kids get off my lawn.

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

CHRISTIAN BALE PROFANITY REMIX/ CHRISTIAN BALE, BILL O'REILLY FREAK-OUT




Bonus blogpost. Not open for comments, just enjoy. Scroll down for regularly scheduled blogpost: 'Obama Refuses to Answer Questions About Size Of His Package'



UPDATE: I've received comments - okay, one comment, from my daughter Julie - about why I closed comments. I did so because this is actually old news, and Bale kissed and made up with the 'offended' party a year ago. I only posted the videos because they were funny, not 'news' I wanted to satirize :

LOS ANGELES (italics mine) — Christian Bale says he acted like a "punk" and that his profane tongue-lashing on the set of "Terminator Salvation" was inexcusable.

In Friday 02/06/09 remarks on a Los Angeles morning radio show, Bale said he never intended to get physical with cinematographer Shane Hurlbut. He also said he was likely channeling too much of his character, John Conner (if you listen to the tape, you can hear Bale's accent switching back and forth).

Bale also told the "Kevin and Bean" show on KROQ 106.7 that he and Hurlbut reconciled and worked together for another month following the tirade.

The outburst, which occurred last year on the set in New Mexico, was posted this week on the celebrity gossip site TMZ. It has become an Internet sensation, inspiring a music remix, spoofs, and punch lines for the "Kevin and Bean" show.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b98799_christian_bale_apologizes_potty_mouth.html




.

Blog Archive