
Something's gone wrong with my shoulder, osteoarthritis has smashed my shoulder joint with an excruciating pain stick or something. Anyway, I've been way too out of it to post anything. Hopefully I'll see the doctor on Monday and something'll be done. Thanks for your patience, and, you know, like, sorry...
Here's your weekly address from Saturday by President-Almost Barack Obama
(again - sorry, posted late because I've been, and am, kinda out of it):

28 comments:
I hear that pain kinda hurts.
Hope you feel better.
We won't desert you. We'll read your older posts and catch up.
Sorry. Get well
maybe Sarah Palin will do something so freaking outrageous that you'll just have to blog thru the pain. Take care.
Your fans are many and loyal. We'll check back here every day until you're up to speed.
sending good thoughts your way...
Hey gang
maybe if it hurts him too much to write, it hurts too much to read. We should back off here, okay?
In case you're reading comments, get well quick, doc. We need our daily brainlashing!
you're in our a)thoughts b)prayers c)all of the above d)none of the above
b)
a)
e)
I call a moratorium on comments for today.
I call shotgun
WTF is a moratorium?
I'd call it if I could say it and knew what it was.
moratorium
mor·a·to·ri·um
Function:
noun
Inflected Form(s):
plural mor·a·to·riums
also mor·a·to·ria
Etymology:
New Latin, from Late Latin, neuter of moratorius dilatory, from Latin morari to delay, from mora delay
Date:
1875
1 a: a legally authorized period of delay in the performance of a legal obligation or the payment of a debt b: a waiting period set by an authority
2: a suspension of activity
well I'm glad THAT was cleared up.
I was suspended from school once, but Charlie Palmer did it, not me, I swear.
I'm suspending my activity right.......................
NOW!
MORATORIUM GRANTED BY CONSENSUS
I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE
Who's this 'Consensus' person, and why does he/she get to approve anything?
I want a vote!
and I vote for Sarah Palin.
Just kidding.
OK, no more comments starting.....NOW!
I think we could ALL take some sick days.
I'm definitely taking a snew day.
What's snew?
Not much. What's new with you?
Great cartoon...LOL!
Hope you'll feel better soon! Osteoarthritis sucks.
don't stop commenting--he's sick not dead.
Besides--I love your comments and read them every day.
Me too!
The dr just gave me a cortisone shot right in the shoulder joint, so I'm feeling some relief. Had a dehydration scare, but Buffy the-ever-vigilant had me pound down a bottle of Gatorade.
still not blog-ready tho....
Post a Comment