WELCOME TO DR. B.'S WORLD

This new white format allows me to post complete pics (the other Blogger formats cut them off, practically in half). Pretend you're reading your newspaper or something.

Dates separate each post, barely, so look for the dates on the left. Print is large & readable. Comment section is unchanged. My Profile info was at the bottom, but I moved it back to the top. Deal with it.

[Disclaimer: Pursuant to the UCC (Uniform Comedy Code), all depictions of events and persons on this site are more real than reality itself, and therefore any resemblance to reality is not really real.]

Unbalanced. Unfair. I report. I decide.

ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE. If you have already abandoned hope, please disregard this notice. In this blog, you'll be exposed to the way I see things. Lots of things. Stuff I think of. Things that happen. Random weirdness. Occasional seriousness. My life. My world. My universe. My reality. By reading this, you have given me brief control of your mind....

Dr. B.

Dr. B.

About Me

My photo
You damn kids get off my lawn.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

JOE THE PLUMBER SELLS OUT JOHN McCAIN


Joe the Plumber, remember this douche? Which presidential candidate was it that he supported? Barack Obama, right, like everybody else in America? Oh no wait he campaigned for John McCain, for several crucial weeks at the end of the campaign, and very much enjoyed calling Obama a socialist while singing the praises of the capitalist military hero John McCain.

Now that John McCain can’t help Joe the Plunger get any more endorsements or free live pigs to fuck, we learn the truth:

Joe Wurzelbacher lashed out last week at former GOP presidential nominee John McCain, the man who made Wurzelbacher famous as “Joe the Plumber.”

Wurzelbacher told conservative radio host Glenn Beck that he felt “dirty” after “being on the campaign trail and seeing some of the things that take place.”

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/19055/

[...] Asked why he didn’t leave McCain’s campaign if he was “appalled” by the candidate, Wurzelbacher said, “honestly, because the thought of Barack Obama as president scares me even more.”

It’s so hard, you know? Writing about this Plunger jackass only feeds his sad addiction, and yet how can you not, because he is so awful, the end.

40 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let he who has stuck his hand down a thousand commodes cast the first stone.

Anonymous said...

Joe the D-bag, bleeding the life out of his 15 minutes of fame.

Anonymous said...

I was about to rage against the media giving this guy a platform, but I realized that no one listens to Glenn Beck, so that would have been silly.

Anonymous said...

If Joe the Plumber is placed in the same room with Glenn Beck, is there a danger of tearing the time/space continuum?

Anonymous said...

Not only that, but he also sang the praises of Sarah Palin, saying she was the “real deal” and thinking that everyone talked shit about her solely because she actually wanted the best for America. Ha.

Anonymous said...

This site is my one-stop shop for the latest weirdness/news Can’t we just put Plunger, Washingtonienne, Blaggy, et al, in a food processor and blend them all down into a puree of pure douchery?

Anonymous said...

McCain just chose the wrong demographic. A more representative mannequin would have been Homey the Convict.

Anonymous said...

So, this douchenozzle would rather vote for a guy that “appalls” him and makes him feel “dirty”, than have an uppity negro in the Whitehouse? Sheesh! I can’t figure out what makes these wingnuts tick..

Anonymous said...

Has he had a vasectomy? For humanity’s sake, that’s the main thing. Especially since he seems to love Palins.

Anonymous said...

He’s appalled, but I’m shocked. My friends, I thought he and Juan had so much in common, what with ex-wives getting stiffed, unpaid taxes on their respective abodes, their lack of qualifications for the jobs they claimed to seek, and lying about their career plans, etc. Band o’ bros, I woulda thought.

Apparently not though. Being up to your armpits in the feces of strangers is OK, but travelin’ in style on the Straight Talk Express left him feeling “dirty?”

Making Glenn Beck my father confessor is what would make ME feel “dirty.” He’s a blot on the reputation of alcoholics everywhere, reformed or orthodox. Smug, self-satisfied, totally narcissistic and removed from anything resembling ‘reality.’

Hey, Joe & Glenn, the NEW band o’ bros.

Anonymous said...

Dear Santa

All I want for Christmas is for Joe the Plumber to swallow a homemade cocktail consisting of sleeping pills, Bacardi 151, Draino, rancid cow dung, Ammonia, engine degreaser and stale urine. Followed by him “accidently” falling into a tree mulcher!

Always,
SemiSarcastic

Anonymous said...

"Wurzelbacher told conservative radio host Glenn Beck that he felt “dirty” after “being on the campaign trail and seeing some of the things that take place.”

Y’know, I think I understand how he feels. After all, if you saw John McCain porking Bristol Palin while wearing a Santa suit and saying “Who’s yer daddy, bitch?” you’d need a long hot shower too.

Somehow I get the feeling the Straight Talk Express was actually The Aristocrats travelling road show.

Anonymous said...

“You know, I only got to spend a short amount of time with her but, you know, it was been asked if I felt any presence when I was with John McCain or Barack Obama. You know, with Sarah Palin, I don’t want to say I felt a presence but she definitely had energy[...]”

You know, it was been some oogedy-boogedy Christianist codewords being used here, you know -

I’m sure if I were in a room with John McCain, I wouldn’t want to “feel a presence” either.

Anonymous said...

Why, it’s almost as though John McCain chose as his campaign surrogates insanely vicious morons whose only interest is themselves and whose only talent is the attack. And thus does this cluster*&%&% of a campaign come to its only possible conclusion.

Now I’m off to enjoy some sweet, sweet YouTube moments of John McCain referring to Joe as a “hero.”

Anonymous said...

Joe, you can’t throw someone under the bus if it has already been scrapped and sold.

Anonymous said...

You know that will be followed by “Did Obama have anything to do with Joe the Plumber’s Suicide?”.

Anonymous said...

I like that Joe sets up this disappointment by pretending he had this really intense policy discussion with McCain and that’s why he fell out of love with Johnny. I don’t know what’s funnier the thought of McCain explaining the bailout and Joe getting increasingly mad because he couldn’t understand, or Joe getting mad because McCain didn’t understand and was rambling about nonsense.

Anonymous said...

POST ELECTION THOUGHTS WITH JOE THE PLUMBER:

BREAKING:
JOE THE PLUMBER IS TOTALLY WANTING A HAM SANDWICH.
—END TRANSMISSION—

Anonymous said...

Good work, Glenn Beck. Even Fox had the sense to give up on this guy.

Anonymous said...

Glenn Who? Hey, Joe is going to milk the media any way he can-McCain and his people were morans for bringing this nothing to the public eye and giving him a forum so they deserve whateer he is dishing out.

Anonymous said...

How do people like Glenn Beck and Joe the Plumber avoid getting beat the fuck up?

Anonymous said...

Baby number six will be named Wrench.

Anonymous said...

I want to move to Joe the Plumber’s home town, eat an enormous amount of Indian food, and clod my toilet with a monster dump just so I can make this asshole plunge it for me. Afterward I’ll pay him “Sonny Corleone” style by peeling off a few bills onto the ground.

Anonymous said...

Poor joe the bag-of-dicks. He’s so PUBLICLY confused and unsure of his meal tickets. You’d think you know like WORKING would help his financial situation-that getting rich thing he bitched about-but no, more interviews. He really IS searching for that American Dream…Which makes him a bigger, balder douchewipe.

Anonymous said...

Joe’s been sniffing the urinal cake again.

Anonymous said...

Wasn’t Joe the what’s it one of the dirty things that took place? So he grosses himself out, is that it? Deep.

Anonymous said...

We all knew he needed to look up the word “principles” in the dictionary.

Anonymous said...

Oh for the love of (name your deity). This is utter silliness and I feel dirty just commenting on it (but it feels so good to bash this knucklehead). “I’m just like every other American…” HA! Not quite buddy…at least not the Americans I hang out with. You’re a class A jack-off and a shameless opportunist. Grow some integrity and pride pal, and then maybe we’ll give you the time of day. Oh yea, and while you’re at it, get at least a 5th grade education and stop saying stupid things like “well i was scared of Obama more”. Scared?! Seriously?! Is he hiding in your closet or something?

Anonymous said...

Another man made him “feel dirty”, huh? Well, the boys a Republican, why should that be surprising. I’m glad Glenn caught up with him before he headed over to Larry Craigs to snake his crapper.
That’s liable to be a big job.

Anonymous said...

You know what I find funny. People like Joe the Plumber keep on saying that Obama is a socialist and that this a center right country but that he won the popular vote and the electoral vote.

So this must means that the average americans are socialist!!!

Since John McCain and Sarah Palin was running on a center right campaign, which the "real americans" are a part of, than why didn't they voted for their center right values?

Anonymous said...

Someday Joe will look back and realize that Obama wasn't the worst thing. He'll realize that there are a lot of people far worse then Obama. How this guy is some kind of voice is absolutely amazing to me. I pray that all of those hardcore right wingers demand Sarah Palin in 4 years and 8 years and so on. Absurd.

Anonymous said...

Joe you knew exactly what you were doing. If you were feeling this way they you should have declined to participate in any further campaigning and/or speaking on behalf on the campaign.

Anonymous said...

Joe, the non-licensed plumber. I feel sorry for this guy in spite of myself. He's like the male, downwardly-mobile equivalent of Anna Nicole Smith. He took advantage of a situation when it presented itself and set loose the hounds of hell. Thereafter he's been used and manipulated and tragically oblivious. He was chumped and the worst part is he still thinks he knows what happened to him and that his opinions on the freak show somehow matter. Let the poor guy wander back into oblivion.

Anonymous said...

Joe the plumber is the typical average american White Guy (Loser) who by default feels superior because he's born white and feels political candidates who look like him are his brethren until he finds out that he's suddenly at the bottom of the food chain.

Now he feels suprised and upset. Look at the arrogance of the so-called white man..thesame arrogance that denies He's benefitted form his white ancestors STEALING people and re-naming them property and stealing land from Mexico and Native Americans so his kind could at least get the scraps off the white elite table: Federal Housing, Loans, own property but pay taxes, civil service jobs, small business loans, allowed to read. Clearly, WE ARE NOT ALL EQUAL. Joe the plumber..welcome to OUR world. While he's suprised Black/Brown live his shock everyday

Anonymous said...

Joe the Plumber is a fictional icon that John McCain and his people invented to somehow represent 'everyman.' (Is McCain secretly obsessed with Jackson Browne?) McCain made the mistake of giving a real person this moniker. The concept of this campaign theme-turned person is a relic from an era when he could perhaps get away with embellishing on a story based on a guy you met at a campaign. But that worked better before the Pony Express could get the word out about this guy from another town.

Anonymous said...

President-elect Obama has more intelligence in his baby fingernail that Joe has in his entire brain.

Anonymous said...

Obama has more intelligence in a single brain cell than in Joe and Sarah's combined brain power.

Anonymous said...

This man and Sarah Palin are what has been wrong with this country the last 8 years: people who are clueless, longing for leadership no smarter than themselves. How does he know who she really is? He only knows who her speech writers were and thankfully their illusions.....the ones that they tried to sell to the country, were recognized for the fantasy they were. The majority of Americans showed ideas matter.

Anonymous said...

Who is this guy ? This guy is a bum who doesn't pay taxes and got famous on a fluke. He does not speak for the majority of Americans and I dont think he even has a high school diploma. This is just an example of the dumbing down of politics

Anonymous said...

Awww... Poor Joe! His thoroughly undeserved fifteen minutes are over and now he's looking for a new gig. May I suggest hitting the street in a miniskirt, fishnets and heels with the rest of the whores?

Blog Archive