WELCOME TO DR. B.'S WORLD

This new white format allows me to post complete pics (the other Blogger formats cut them off, practically in half). Pretend you're reading your newspaper or something.

Dates separate each post, barely, so look for the dates on the left. Print is large & readable. Comment section is unchanged. My Profile info was at the bottom, but I moved it back to the top. Deal with it.

[Disclaimer: Pursuant to the UCC (Uniform Comedy Code), all depictions of events and persons on this site are more real than reality itself, and therefore any resemblance to reality is not really real.]

Unbalanced. Unfair. I report. I decide.

ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE. If you have already abandoned hope, please disregard this notice. In this blog, you'll be exposed to the way I see things. Lots of things. Stuff I think of. Things that happen. Random weirdness. Occasional seriousness. My life. My world. My universe. My reality. By reading this, you have given me brief control of your mind....

Dr. B.

Dr. B.

About Me

My photo
You damn kids get off my lawn.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

WHADDYA MEAN I'M NEGATIVE?!?!


"Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just do things."
—the Joker in The Dark Knight


John McCain and his staff cannot even get a simple gimmick right. How incompetent do you have to be to choose "Joe the Plumber", rave on about him throughout a national debate and then find out the next day that his name isn't Joe, he isn't a plumber, and he hasn't paid his taxes? I mean, if you can't even get something like that right, how in heck should any voter let you run the country? It's that simple. It looks like Joe was subjected to about the same vetting process that selected Sarah Palin.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any truth to the story that Joe the plumber was working for the Ice Rink contractors who gave Caribou Barbie and First Dude a free house?

Anonymous said...

And, someone on an MSNBC show says Obama opposes social security. Period. Where'd this guy come from? Karl Rove? It's funny how he comes along just as `Gidget Goes To Hollywood' is dropping in the GOP ratings. We get this new show...`Joe the `Straight Talkin' Plumber, Joe the Everyman White worker. It's another inventive distraction from the old `Captain America Hero Show,' which has not been doing so well. They're all brought to us by the RNC, Inc.'s GOP Imagineering and Creative Delusions Department. Very good. Jeepers. Just think...all this political vaudeville will be over in under three weeks. Let's change the channel. Vote Obama

Anonymous said...

So this faux plumber makes 40K a year and believes he's going to get a loan to buy a business that would probably be worth 500K or more? I don't think so, especially not in this credit climate.
He was trying to trap Obama with a tax question and now he has gotten himself caught. He ain't buying any plumbing company, but even if he magically did, he would actually benefit from Obama's tax plan. In fact, McCain doesn't even care about 'Joe the plumber' or his kind - 'Joe' was just a political pawn in McCain's game to get elected by any means necessary.

Anonymous said...

The Bottom line is that the McCain Joker campaign could fuck up a wet dream



Isn't eight years of imbecility enough???

Sheesh

Anonymous said...

'Joe' needs to quit listening to Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly. His time is better spent getting his PLUMBER'S LICENSE and paying his taxes. I am tired of brainwashed schlubs like this who are exactly the people the Republicans trample on.

Anonymous said...

The McCain campaign once again lurches in this direction or that. All the while the calm, steady and focused campaign run by Obama moves smoothly along.

Anonymous said...

that's okay, john, this will all be over in about 28 days. then you can head back to your house(s) in arizona and the moose can go back to wasilla.

Anonymous said...

I love this image of McCain, Dr.B,, and the joker quote that you've used to accompany it. Really sums up what he is about and why we should be very wary if he gets elected by a scared electorate.

Anonymous said...

You sure it's the Joker and not lipstick on a pic?

Anonymous said...

Poor Joker. He could never be as evil as John McCain!

Anonymous said...

well McCain's a JOKE, but I wouldn't say he's the joker.

Anonymous said...

He is a joker and his sidekick Sarah "Soccer Mom/Joe Six Pack" Palin is even a bigger joker.

Anonymous said...

The Joker would never be a democrat, so it fits that he'd be a republican, crazy lying criminals.

Anonymous said...

The "Republican base" is going to vote for McCain just because he has an "R" by his name. We're talking about people so dimwitted that they wouldn't vote Democrat even if it were Jesus himself, and would vote Republican even if their candidate was the zombie corpse of Jeffery Dahmer.

McCain needed to appeal to normal people. But instead, he chose to pander directly to the stupidest, most vile elements of the Republican base. And that's why he's losing.

Anonymous said...

You know, I am a recovering Republican.

I was very involved in the republican party in my state - even worked on campaigns in the Reagan days.

I have mellowed over the years and moved to the middle. I believe in fiscal conservatism but am a social progressive - the way true conservatives should be.

We should not be involved in people's personal lives and we should make government as efficient as possible.

But that aside, having now taken an honest look at both Republicans and Democrats, I am much more impressed by the Dems.

Yeah, they can get a little whacky at times. But you know what?

*They don't spew the hate that Republicans do.
*They aren't as greedy as Republicans are.
*They don't tend to lie nearly as much as Republicans do.
*They certainly are not as hypocritical as Republicans are. *And I think they honestly believe in making things better for everyone rather than just themselves.

Blog Archive