WELCOME TO DR. B.'S WORLD

This new white format allows me to post complete pics (the other Blogger formats cut them off, practically in half). Pretend you're reading your newspaper or something.

Dates separate each post, barely, so look for the dates on the left. Print is large & readable. Comment section is unchanged. My Profile info was at the bottom, but I moved it back to the top. Deal with it.

[Disclaimer: Pursuant to the UCC (Uniform Comedy Code), all depictions of events and persons on this site are more real than reality itself, and therefore any resemblance to reality is not really real.]

Unbalanced. Unfair. I report. I decide.

ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE. If you have already abandoned hope, please disregard this notice. In this blog, you'll be exposed to the way I see things. Lots of things. Stuff I think of. Things that happen. Random weirdness. Occasional seriousness. My life. My world. My universe. My reality. By reading this, you have given me brief control of your mind....

Dr. B.

Dr. B.

About Me

My photo
You damn kids get off my lawn.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

HEY JOE THE PLUMBER - HAVE I GOT A GIRL FOR YOU!



Hey Joe the Plumber, have I got a girl for you! She's young, a republican, desperately seeks the limelight and lies, so you two should have a lot in common! Her name is Ashley Todd. She enjoys long walks at night, applying makeup, carving initials into her cheeks and Guitar Hero. She's also interested in current events and looooves John McCain, so the two of you will have a lot to talk about while you study for your plumber's license. (That is, if you're still interested in being a plumber.)

I know there's going to be an empty void in your life after Election Day when everybody forgets about you and you slink back into your world of tax dodging anonymity. Why not have someone to share it with? And if things go well, I think there is going to be a certain governor up in Alaska who would love to perform the wedding ceremony for a couple like you who I'm sure share her family values.

So c'mon, Joe! Give her a call. I'll betcha you can reach someone who knows her through the McCain Western Pennsylvania campaign headquarters or the Women's House of Detention in Pittsburgh. A girl like this comes along once in a lifetime. Since you've lost your credibility, dignity and your name has become the punch line for a national joke, what have you got to lose?

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I may have problems, but I'm not going around doing dumb stuff like this. She knew what she was doing when she decided to dot her eye and carve a backwards B on her face. I don't feel sorry for her because she didn't think it was a problem until she got caught. She's an idiot and idiots get no symphathy from me.

Anonymous said...

We're lucky she wasn't smart enough to properly frame the big, black, imaginary Obama supporter who she says attacked her; what if her race-baiting worked out to become a huge issue in the election and ended up swaying even one vote away from Obama?
We should be pissed at this girl for trying it, she shouldn't get to play the pity, 'I'm crazy' card. It's not unlike the skinheads who were plotting to kill him, her goal was to kill his campaign and take votes by making Obama supporters seem like scary criminals.

Anonymous said...

Why it's ok to publicly condemn race-baiting tactics such as those so despicably attempted by Ashley Todd:
Imagine a scenario where
1) An innocent man is accused of having done the act alleged in the lie.
2) Low information individuals who don't bother to check up on facts allow their vote to be influenced by the lie.
3) The next cognitively challenged woman seeking attention does the same thing.
4) A REAL VICTIM IS SUBJECTED TO RIDICULE because not all events she can recall from the alleged event 'match up.'
5) The police resources wasted on Ashley Todd could have been better spent coming to the aid of someone who actually needed help
6) Vigilante justice once again is visited on someone who's skin color and unfortunate locality is good enough for a passport to the next world in very painful and horrible indignation.

These scenarios may seem unlikely to you, and at least some of you (and there are always a few) may not fully grasp the meaning and the consequences of the injustice and the deception that these scenarios invite. however, given that this behavior was so incredibly reckless, so stupid, so easily misleading, so readily imitated, so bereft of common sense,so wasteful, so inhuman -- given all of these things, a little public condemnation is in order. Kudos to Dr B

Anonymous said...

What if she actually did a good job and swayed the election, or caused race riots? What exactly are her "mental problems"? Does she have a history of this? If not, then why is it that a person with a mental condition has only acted in a disturbed fashion when it came to swaying an election? Weird. And scary. A good match for Joe the tax-evading plumber.

Anonymous said...

She needs help. But she also needs to realize how much damage she could have caused. Being a laughingstock is the least of her problems right now.

I think that someone needs to point out to her how ridiculous her stunt was. Joe the phony Plumber too.

Anonymous said...

I agree this girl has problems, and needs professional help.
But in our attempts at compassion, let us not forget justice.

What she did, in my opinion, is so horrible and outrageous that a little scorn is not undeserving, especially considering the possible consequences.

If she, along with her republican friends, was even mildly competent, and pulled this stunt off, the consequences could have been far-reaching and on a national level.

She even said later that she was sexually assaulted by this imaginary "black man". Can you imagine the consequences if this dirty tactic had worked? How many black people or Democrats would have been harassed, especially in the south. With tensions as high as they are among the right wing religious fanatics, this could easily have been the disaster of the decade.

Race riots, out of control violence, and unchecked bigotry are not unheard of in this country. The fanatics are ready to explode and all they need is the slightest excuse, and she would have given it to them without the slightest consideration of the consequences or people that could have been hurt because of her lies.

So I'm not that forgiving for a situation that could have spiraled out of control and caused pain and suffering to a lot of innocent people, all because this hateful little girl wanted to make a statement by lying. She LIED. She sought the spot-light. She deserves what she gets.

Oh, and by now everybody knows what a liar this Not Joe But Sam The Unlicensed Plumber is.

The insanity coming from the republican borderline IQ faction boggles the mind.

Seven days to the general election. Vote for every democrat on the ballot. Stop the insanity.

Anonymous said...

Talk about trying to grab 15 minutes of fame, "Joe The Plumber" and Ashley "Backwards B" Todd just sum up the whole McCain campaign: a disaster!

Don't get complacent about Voting just because Barack is so high in poll figures. America is sick of Bush and the republicans, and hopefully by now it's obvious that McCain/Palin is no better, so let's get everyone out and Vote and make this a landslide victory for Barack Obama & Joe Biden!!!

Anonymous said...

Tomorrow, McCain will dump Palin formally and pick up Joe the Plumber as his running mate!
I see designer plungers in his future!

Anonymous said...

This guy's 15 minutes were up 2 weeks ago. My local plumber is voting for Obama/Biden cause he knows the GOP are out of their heads.
One of Palin's top aides recently called her a "whack job". Nuts, I tell ya.

Anonymous said...

Palin/Wurzelbacher 2012

Incompetence and incoherence.

An ideal ticket.

Anonymous said...

This country is unbelievable. All of a sudden, we're treating an UNLICENSED PLUMBER like he's some sort of economic/political/foreign policy expert.

Obama has a team of the best economic minds in the country helping him shape his policy, but Joe the Plumber thinks Obama will be bad for small business, and people are listening to him. Unbelievable.

Anonymous said...

America wants so much to hear Ashley Todd's views. Let her be McCain's next champion: she's proven she's willing to sacrifice for the team.

Anonymous said...

Just when I thought the McCain/Palin campaign couldn't get any weirder, here's something else to prove me wrong. The McCain/Palin campaign will be written of in history books in the future as the campaign that self-destructed and embarrassed itself and its party. I honestly don't know how McCain or anyone associated with his campaign can show their faces in public anymore. I mean, this is the Keystone Cops of politics. I just shake my head in wonder at these things. Unbelievable.

Anonymous said...

I think that Cindy and John McCain should invite Joe and Ashley home with them to their ranch in Sedona.....and not the little cabin part where they have their press barbecues....the real nice part....invite them in the living room and listen to them speak....for a few days.

Anonymous said...

I want Joe the Plumber and Ashley Todd to be closed in a room for a week. There'd be loads of silence because they only act out for the attention of the media, oh, and to help drag down the republican party

Anonymous said...

Dr.B.
If there was an award for pinpointing the absolute lunacy of the republican campaign you would be getting it. Excellent!!!
I am proud of you.
Vote everyone--more important than ever.
By the way--my first clue that this chick was nuts and a fake was she must have been looking in the mirror to carve a backwards B on her face--like all of her reality it looked "right" to her.

Blog Archive