
The World According to ME hasn't had a new blogpost in twenty days.
BECAUSE:
I've already satirized the BP Oil fuckup, but since the mess hasn't been fixed, it's still in the news today as the non-stop oil continues to come ashore and destroy the Little Mermaid's habitat...
I've already satirized the Texas Board of Ed Textbook shit, and that's still in the news today because the fundie idiots just ratified the textbook changes the other day...
I've already satirized the Pedophile Priests & the Pope, and that's still in the news today as the Catholic Church PR machine trolls ever onward...
I've already satirized the Arizona Immigration Law, and that's still in the news today ...
etc. etc. etc. etc.
THEREFORE:
Don't expect a new comment-worthy blog from me until something FUCKING NEW happens!!
ON THE OTHER HAND:
Because something new DID happen, I actually DO have the following satirical blog for you but DO NOT want to hear 200 comments dissing one of my favorite shows - Lost - now that it has concluded. So I'm closing comments. Deal with it. And have a happy Memorial Day weekend:
FORMER LOST VIEWERS GET SCI-FI FIX FROM FOX NEWS
Bereft of their favorite television series after its climactic finale on Sunday, millions of Lost fans are now getting their sci-fi fix from a different source: Fox News Channel.
Corky 'James' Tiberius, 27, a web designer and president of a local Lost fan club in Madison, Wisconsin, said that he watched Fox News for the first time today and was hooked: "It's sci-fi like Lost, but definitely a whole lot weirder."
Mr. Tiberius said that in the first fifteen minutes of watching Fox News "there were way more mysteries than in a season of Lost."
"Who are these people? Where did they come from? Are they even real? Or is this some kind of alternative universe?" he said of the Fox News personalities. "Whoever created this show has an awesome imagination."
.
