WELCOME TO DR. B.'S WORLD

This new white format allows me to post complete pics (the other Blogger formats cut them off, practically in half). Pretend you're reading your newspaper or something.

Dates separate each post, barely, so look for the dates on the left. Print is large & readable. Comment section is unchanged. My Profile info was at the bottom, but I moved it back to the top. Deal with it.

[Disclaimer: Pursuant to the UCC (Uniform Comedy Code), all depictions of events and persons on this site are more real than reality itself, and therefore any resemblance to reality is not really real.]

Unbalanced. Unfair. I report. I decide.

ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE. If you have already abandoned hope, please disregard this notice. In this blog, you'll be exposed to the way I see things. Lots of things. Stuff I think of. Things that happen. Random weirdness. Occasional seriousness. My life. My world. My universe. My reality. By reading this, you have given me brief control of your mind....

Dr. B.

Dr. B.

About Me

My photo
You damn kids get off my lawn.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

CAPTION THIS PHOTO OF PRESIDENT OBAMA AND FERGIE




.

117 comments:

keepingfaith said...

"I think you got me confused with an earlier President, sweetheart."

123dee said...

You look a lot hotter than the Fergie I met in England

costadelbarto said...

"Make sure you burn that blue dress"




(and doc and buffy made excellent comments yesterday..)

Lisa said...

Fergalicious

Wumpie said...

(I thought Fergie was a blonde?)

snuffaluffagus said...

(she was, but once you go black, you never go back)

lyrical said...

There once was this President guy

Who was known for being quite shy

But when Ferg came to town

It was time to get DOWN

Just don't tell that FBI guy

hardcorelib said...

Now THAT's a cigar!

Paka74 said...

did anyone ever tell you that you look a lot like Monica Lewinski ?

jimbei said...

Did anyone ever tell you you look a lot like Will Smith?

3primecubed said...

touché even

Paka74 said...

how do you make that accent over the e?

3primecubed said...

I'd tell you but then I'd have to kill you...

MObamican said...

Do you think the photographers can see my hand?

dianhow said...

"Please keep your hands where Michelle can see them."

turkeyinthestraw said...

funny

Shar said...

LOL!

rumplestiltskin said...

Oh,man! It's really, really, REALLY good to be the king!

yermammy said...

"After being stuck in a room with Ben Bernanke all day, it's even easier to appreciate how Fergalicious you really are."

rxvettte said...

"That's what 'London Bridge' is? Wait 'til I tell Michelle, we've been doing it wrong."

Jacob Von Hogflume said...

"Come around the back and I can show you the new swing set."

aaronx said...

Obama: 'You must have heard that we still have a few vacant positions at the white house...I was wondering if you wanted to be an intern?'

adlib said...

"Yes, there is change in my pocket. No need to put your hand in it. Take your President's word. It's change you can believe in."

miss mary said...

Love this!

whatsthatsound said...

Good. :)

rontun said...

Love that one!!

AZ INDY said...

Who is fergie

cynicallarry said...

wouldn't YOU like to know!

dlinguist said...

she's a pop singer when she's solo, and also in the rap/hip hop group The Black Eyed Peas (with Will. I. Am.)

maxx said...

all AZ heard was blah blah blah

Google her and come back when you have a witty caption, OK fella?

Dr Mum said...

Obama: "Hey, do you see that 5'11" African American woman, smiling with those two little girls over in the corner? well I want to keep her smiling, so PLEASE run along."

freshfunk5 said...

Yes!

enufsaid said...

co-sign

akatherder said...

Uh, yeah, Fergie, I meant pet the other dog.

glitch said...

Secretary Fergie helps President Obama on his stimulus package.

lionel trane said...

"Get out of my way Mr. Armisen, I'm here to see the President."

Aunt J-ha said...

???

revjeff said...

Fred Armisen's the guy on SNL that does a great impression of the president.

highandmighty said...

Ok, I just need you to turn your head and cough..

TomFox said...

Your real name isn't Monica by any chance?

lyrical said...

There once was a girl from the Black-Eyed Peas

Who made men turn weak at the knees

When she propositioned Obama

He rebuffed her, the charmer

But he downloaded her MP3s

facingreality said...

Is that a black Portuguese water dog in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?

lyrical said...

There once was this charming brunette

Who's formal first name was Fergette

She went to D.C.

To meet Mister B

and ended up getting all wet

Tejano said...

damn, lyrical, you're kinda overachieving here (but you're funny)

nebraskamike said...

So it's settled then, baby - we'll go up in the gym and be workin' on our fitness.

Nick said...

you put your right hand in

You put your right hand out

You put your right hand in

Then you shake it all about

(not exactly one of lyrical's, but you get the idea)

reepicheep said...

Fergie: "Now, now Barry - only if you say the magic words...."

Obama: "Black Eyed Pleeeease?"

jodi said...

"No, seriously. Michelle will kick your butt."

adlib said...

The Audacity of Grope

ThomasPatrick said...

lmao

jewbag said...

WINNER!!!

Christina said...

that's good!

sixfingers said...

Fergie and President Obama prepare for their upcoming appearance on "Dancing With Stars"

mainemomma said...

♪Happy Birthday Mista Pres-i-dent♪

semisarcastic said...

"No Fergie, you misheard me. I said I'd like to shake hands with your posse!"

stevier said...

LMFAO!!!!!!!

cltclt said...

HAHAHAHAHA­HAHAHAHAAH­AHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!

shanghai slim said...

(shanghai slim takes Joey B aside and explains that 'posse' sounds a lot like a slang word for the female genitalia. Joey B blushes and prances out of the room)

kiwiscanfly said...

lol

CommentoErgoSum said...

Willing.i.am

heavyload6 said...

Girl, you weren't kidding you're Clumsy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN9vm95SocU

Average American said...

great video fergie's awesome

maven said...

Now careful! We don't want to mess up your dress.

magnus_the_rhino said...

FERGIE: Actually, Mr. President, it's deflation that is now the biggest concern. It's all part of my economics plan I call "Fergie-nomics."

alaskan99577 said...

Fergie: Now THAT'S what I call a stimulus package!

Big Sis said...

Great caption!

JerrysKid said...

Agreed! Good one!

zakfish88 said...

You want to get tea bagged?

petra said...

Fergie just prior to being incinerated by Michelle Obama's missile defense laser stare......

seenitall said...

Hey there... That's not my Blackberry little Missy

Gretchen30 said...

I promise, Mr. President....I'll get the coat dry cleaned.

canarypapers said...

Captions aside, that picture really is very suspect. rofl

LibertyHiller said...

Obama: When I heard you wanted to re-unite with the Blackeyed Peas, this isn't what came to mind.

EISENHAUER said...

"Wait a second...... Ok, does she look jealous yet?"

mbdmamma said...

Ahhh... Now I know why Bill Clinton liked this job!

trouzourt said...

Is that a stimulus package or are you just happy to see me?

pensiveobserver said...

"It's really nice to meet you too...now when did you say the rest of the Spice Girls were arriving?"

crystalwolf said...

Oh, PIRATES! I thought you asked if I did Pilates.

loonatic112358 said...

Did I mention that my Secret Service code name is "Longfellow"?

I hate stupid people said...

good one.

TheIndependent said...

"Yeahnizet­ameetchawh­erezatpupp­y?"

nostradamus said...

Fergie: Whatcha gonna do with all that junk inside that trunk?
Obama: Actually, we're calling them legacy assets now.

oldenoughtoknowbetter said...

Meet me in back.

This time YOU be Marilyn, and I'll be JFK.

PhilipMunger said...

"Nope. The Presidential Blackberry is in my other pocket."

Ogre said...

I can see your roots...absolutely not...I have more important things to do. Might Michelle and I show you our two kids and the country I run?

CatladyLinda said...

Fergie: " Oh, now I know why Michelle is always smiling!"

gluchnurse said...

'Fergie, if you get one inch closer Michelle will black eye your peas.'

redelf said...

this one makes me laugh :)

obamamama said...

US President Obama asking singer Fergie if she could babysit Sasha and Melia next Saturday evening.

skippydoorknob said...

Why don't you come into my oval orifice, i mean office, Mr. President?

ad hoc said...

Fergie: The good ones are always already taken.

JerryFromCalifornia said...

"You know, if I was Bill Clinton, you'd be in real trouble."

obama4life said...

Yes we can.

ill in illinois said...

Obama thinking "If she just moves a little to her left I can see right down her...ah! There we Go!"

DJ BA Rock obama said...

that's funny

hawkrew said...

Ever heard of a 'Lewinsky'?

Anachronist said...

So delicious (it's hot, hot)♪
So delicious (I put Barack on rock, rock)♪
So delicious (he wanna slice of what I got)♪
I'm Fergalicious ♪

ranting tommy said...

Upon seeing this photo Glenn Beck went into a frenzy screaming, "If it wasn't bad enough that he is the antichrist and a fascist-socialist, now he is stealing our white women! Just light us on fire already MR. PRESIDENT!"

Kristen said...

Fergie auditions for the position of White House Intern.

turkishtowel said...

♪ Gotta get that BOOM BOOM POW! ♪

JUNIOR said...

Broom closet in 5

adlib said...

Obama- Darn girl, you got any black in you?

Fergie- No

Obama- Want some?

TomInJax said...

baaaaaaad! but I laughed out loud.

madbonger618 said...

Fergie: So I just go down that hall, pull the candle stick twice, and the secret Kennedy Room opens?

guitarhero said...

*Singing* Your humps, your humps, your lovely lady bumps!

proshot22 said...

Get any closer and the Secret Service will wrestle you to the ground... and they'd love to.

Ellyllon said...

lol

mspye said...

Who are you again? when they said Fergie, I was expecting the Dutchess of York.

lyrical said...

The lass with a voice made of gold

Made a move on the Prez quite bold

But he just gave a hug

With a smile on his mug

As he left her out in the cold.

flash said...

the dude's on a roll. Lol.

JaneTheAvenger said...

"Wanna play Intern?"

fougasseu said...

No thanks, this didn't work out so well for the last guy that tried it.

lyrical said...

There once was this big time world leader

Who's life couldn't get too much sweeter

He had a wife and a dog,

An internet blog

And a pop star massaging his peter

docwang said...

kudos. you have a definite gift

mad cathy said...

Obama thinking:
Just smile and avert eyes!! Repeat, smile and avert eyes!!!

nana4g said...

I like that. It fits the photo.

keebiejeebie said...

It's good to be the President!

Blog Archive