WELCOME TO DR. B.'S WORLD
This new white format allows me to post complete pics (the other Blogger formats cut them off, practically in half). Pretend you're reading your newspaper or something.
Dates separate each post, barely, so look for the dates on the left. Print is large & readable. Comment section is unchanged. My Profile info was at the bottom, but I moved it back to the top. Deal with it.
[Disclaimer: Pursuant to the UCC (Uniform Comedy Code), all depictions of events and persons on this site are more real than reality itself, and therefore any resemblance to reality is not really real.]
Unbalanced. Unfair. I report. I decide.
Dates separate each post, barely, so look for the dates on the left. Print is large & readable. Comment section is unchanged. My Profile info was at the bottom, but I moved it back to the top. Deal with it.
[Disclaimer: Pursuant to the UCC (Uniform Comedy Code), all depictions of events and persons on this site are more real than reality itself, and therefore any resemblance to reality is not really real.]
Unbalanced. Unfair. I report. I decide.
ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE. If you have already abandoned hope, please disregard this notice. In this blog, you'll be exposed to the way I see things. Lots of things. Stuff I think of. Things that happen. Random weirdness. Occasional seriousness. My life. My world. My universe. My reality. By reading this, you have given me brief control of your mind....
Dr. B.
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(368)
-
▼
September
(33)
- "HEY! HOW ABOUT A LITTLE PRIVACY, OK!?!"
- KNOW YOUR ENGLISH HISTORY
- REPUBLICAN CONVENTION SCHEDULE BROUGHT TO YOU BY (...
- (HINT: I'M REFERRING TO REPUBLICAN VP NOM SARAH PA...
- NO PICS - - I'M TOO PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW OVER PALI...
- McCAIN: COTTAGE CHEESE ON A PLATE OF LIME JELLO
- I PROMISED A PIC THIS TIME. HERE 'TIS (click to e...
- IDIOTS FOR McCAIN
- SURPRISED WE DON'T SEE THIS MORE OFTEN...
- FINDING NEMO 2
- POSTCARDS FROM FLORIDA
- DUCK FOR COVER
- WHILE BUFFY WAS SLEEPING (SHE DIDN'T MISS MUCH)
- PALIN WANTS CREATIONISM TAUGHT IN THE SCHOOLS. HE...
- THE BUSH YEARS 2000 - 2008 (click pic to enlarge, ...
- FOUR MORE YEARS OF THE SAME ASSHOLE BULLYS CONTROL...
- AHHHHH --- SO THAT'S THE LOOK MICHAEL JACKSON'S BE...
- A GIRL AND HER DOG
- CLICK ON THE IMAGE,THEN CLICK ON IT ONCE MORE TO E...
- NOTHING TO SAY TODAY ABOUT McCAIN/PALIN, SO HERE'S...
- THIS PIC SPEAKS FOR ITSELF......
- HOW FOX NEWS/RIGHT-WING MEDIA ASSHOLES WOULD REACT...
- REALLY....
- BUSH SAVES THE ECONOMY
- "ASK ME ABOUT MY PARENTS' DIVORCE."
- McCAIN: MORE OF THE SAME
- TEN DAYS AGO HE SAID THE ECONOMY WAS SOUND; TODAY ...
- THIS ABOUT SUMS IT UP...(click pic to enlarge)
- No title
- LEAKED: JOHN McCAIN'S NOTES FOR FRIDAY'S DEBATE
- FROM SOMEECARDS.COM
- PALIN: THE EARTH IS FLAT AND THE SUN REVOLVES AROU...
- BEST ADVICE FOR WEATHERING THE CURRENT ECONOMIC CR...
-
▼
September
(33)

3 comments:
There's nothing wrong with the 'banana' - just with the retard holding it
anonymous--you said what I was thinking and this time I did not push the wrong button.
What if the no child left behind act had included remedial president class? Oh how my mind wanders...
Bush was definitely a child left behind.
Post a Comment