WELCOME TO DR. B.'S WORLD
This new white format allows me to post complete pics (the other Blogger formats cut them off, practically in half). Pretend you're reading your newspaper or something.
Dates separate each post, barely, so look for the dates on the left. Print is large & readable. Comment section is unchanged. My Profile info was at the bottom, but I moved it back to the top. Deal with it.
[Disclaimer: Pursuant to the UCC (Uniform Comedy Code), all depictions of events and persons on this site are more real than reality itself, and therefore any resemblance to reality is not really real.]
Unbalanced. Unfair. I report. I decide.
Dates separate each post, barely, so look for the dates on the left. Print is large & readable. Comment section is unchanged. My Profile info was at the bottom, but I moved it back to the top. Deal with it.
[Disclaimer: Pursuant to the UCC (Uniform Comedy Code), all depictions of events and persons on this site are more real than reality itself, and therefore any resemblance to reality is not really real.]
Unbalanced. Unfair. I report. I decide.
ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE. If you have already abandoned hope, please disregard this notice. In this blog, you'll be exposed to the way I see things. Lots of things. Stuff I think of. Things that happen. Random weirdness. Occasional seriousness. My life. My world. My universe. My reality. By reading this, you have given me brief control of your mind....
Dr. B.
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(368)
-
▼
July
(35)
- WTF??? DAMN ! ! ! (sorry - had to post it - gotta...
- JORGE "HURLEY" GARCIA SINGS....AND IS TERRIFIC (NI...
- DECISIONS, DECISIONS...HOW DOES ONE CHOOSE?
- HUH?
- TODAY'S NEWS: CALIFORNIA IS ON FIRE (or else it's ...
- WARNING: YOUR ARTERIES WILL CLOG JUST LOOKING AT THIS
- HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY
- FROM NOW IN JULY, TO AUG, SEPT, OCT, NOV, DEC, AND...
- OVERDOSE VICTIMS
- Click on the following link to go to Paul Sadowsk...
- TAKE YOUR CHILD TO WORK DAY?......
- World Leaders Discuss Global Food Crisis Over 18 C...
- No title
- YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO GET...
- JULY 11TH - IT'S MY DAUGHTER SANDY'S 39TH BIRTHDAY...
- HOW TO TELL IF YOU'RE MOM'S FAVORITE....
- HERE'S WHY I NEVER EAT SUSHI:
- CATS REALLY, REALLY HATE WATER -- YOU CAN JUST TELL
- A DROP OF SEAWATER MAGNIFIED 20X (NEXT TO THE EYE ...
- DON'T WANDER OFF
- REMEMBER THE RARE ALBINO LION I POSTED BACK ON JUN...
- NO ONE EVER GETS THE HUMOR IN 'NEW YORKER' CARTOON...
- THIS FREAKS ME OUT...
- FINAL SCORE: BUSH VS CLINTON
- PRODUCT OF THE DAY
- BEAR BACK RIDING
- No title
- McDONALD'S JOB APPLICATION (CLICK TO ENLARGE)
- CAUTION...
- THE BLOG WILL BE ON VACATION UNTIL WEDNESDAY (just...
- NOW THAT'S AN ARMFUL OF KITTENS!!!!
- SIZE MATTERS
- READ EVERY LAST WORD (click to enlarge)
- 'OH MY GOD! WHAT THE FUCK! HELP! HELP!!!'
- No title
-
▼
July
(35)

1 comment:
always best to keep em on a short leash, i always say
Post a Comment