WELCOME TO DR. B.'S WORLD
This new white format allows me to post complete pics (the other Blogger formats cut them off, practically in half). Pretend you're reading your newspaper or something.
Dates separate each post, barely, so look for the dates on the left. Print is large & readable. Comment section is unchanged. My Profile info was at the bottom, but I moved it back to the top. Deal with it.
[Disclaimer: Pursuant to the UCC (Uniform Comedy Code), all depictions of events and persons on this site are more real than reality itself, and therefore any resemblance to reality is not really real.]
Unbalanced. Unfair. I report. I decide.
Dates separate each post, barely, so look for the dates on the left. Print is large & readable. Comment section is unchanged. My Profile info was at the bottom, but I moved it back to the top. Deal with it.
[Disclaimer: Pursuant to the UCC (Uniform Comedy Code), all depictions of events and persons on this site are more real than reality itself, and therefore any resemblance to reality is not really real.]
Unbalanced. Unfair. I report. I decide.
ABANDON HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER HERE. If you have already abandoned hope, please disregard this notice. In this blog, you'll be exposed to the way I see things. Lots of things. Stuff I think of. Things that happen. Random weirdness. Occasional seriousness. My life. My world. My universe. My reality. By reading this, you have given me brief control of your mind....
Dr. B.
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(368)
-
▼
June
(32)
- BARACK ONLY NEEDS 44 MORE DELEGATES TO CLINCH THE ...
- ANIMALS IN....LOVE....
- FINALLY! ....A SIGN FROM GOD.
- Genius Mouse: Fuck the Maze; Go Straight for the ...
- LATEST NEWS: BARACK SEALS DEMOCRATIC PRESIDENTIAL ...
- Why Hillary won't be Obama's choice for VP
- BABY IN A TREE ILLUSION - Thanx SW
- ELEPHANT ASSHOLE SLIDE............JUST......WRONG.
- HILLARY 'SUSPENDS' HER PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN
- AWESOME: THE POWER OF A KISS (CLICK TO ENLARGE, TH...
- BUFFY KNOWS THAT I PREDICTED THIS WOULD HAPPEN ......
- HOUSE ON THE ROCKS
- PLEASE BE SAFE
- And now for something EXTREMELY RADICALLY differen...
- WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD? (Thanks for th...
- JOHN McCAIN'S IRAQ SOLUTION
- TOUGH PARENTING IN THE HOOD
- JORGE "HURLEY" GARCIA AND NAVEEN "SAYID" ANDREWS (...
- HEY, THIS IS ONE OF MY ORIGINAL JOKES, BUT ONCE IT...
- No title
- THE CIRCLE OF STRIFE (click to enlarge, then click...
- LOOK! KITTENS!
- THERE'S A LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL...
- A TWIN (IDENTICAT) FOR OUR CAT MARYKAY IS A UFO
- GEORGE CARLIN: May 12, 1937 - June 22, 2008)
- No title
- AN INCONVENIENT TRUTH...ABOUT MANKIND:
- YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG
- RARE ALBINO LION
- HOUSING MARKET CONDITIONS MUST BE DETERIORATING EV...
- JOE COCKER TRANSLATED
- BUFFY'S CONTENDING WITH WASHINGTON DC TRAFFIC THIS...
-
▼
June
(32)

2 comments:
A one of a kind orignal. He will be missed.
There'll never be any more new stuff, but he'll live forever on YouTube (just do a search for George Carlin & you'll be entertained for DAYS!)
Post a Comment